Curlysue2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello!
So I've had a look through the many forums already on here about coursework questions but am still struggling (: I think I have wittled my question down to be regarding the nature monstrosity. So far Jane Eyre is a great contender for me but I am stumped for a second text. Any suggestions and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank youuu
Lucky10
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Curlysue2000)
Hello!
So I've had a look through the many forums already on here about coursework questions but am still struggling (: I think I have wittled my question down to be regarding the nature monstrosity. So far Jane Eyre is a great contender for me but I am stumped for a second text. Any suggestions and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank youuu
Jane Eyre is the best to discuss about for this. You can look at the different natures behind the character
Curlysue2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Lucky10)
Jane Eyre is the best to discuss about for this. You can look at the different natures behind the character
Yes, that is what I thought when I began rereading have you got any suggestions for a text to compare to?
Strawberrry
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Curlysue2000)
Yes, that is what I thought when I began rereading have you got any suggestions for a text to compare to?
Wide Sargasso Sea?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (86)
31.27%
Less motivated (189)
68.73%

Watched Threads