Jpatel70
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Any good website to revise for maths as I have test coming up soon
datters
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jpatel70)
Any good website to revise for maths as I have test coming up soon
Mathsgenie is great. It has a ton of past papers with all of the solutions, videos and mark schemes with them. What I find useful is to complete one of this exam papers, mark it and then revise the topics that I didn't get right. Works like a charm!
Rp3213
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
bland.in
m._.m
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
mathswatch
Chloee01
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
exam solutions
mathsnet alevel
maths watch
physics and maths tutor
infinitegoldfish
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
mathsbox is good for summary notes, and physics and maths tutor for exam questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
11.29%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.61%
Finding the time to revise (6)
9.68%
Finding the motivation (13)
20.97%
Getting distracted (10)
16.13%
Procrastination (25)
40.32%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads