Politics revision for A1+A2

Watch this thread
humblebunny
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hieveryone, I'm re-sitting my AS Politics this year as I disatorously managed to get an E last year... Are there any key resources that people used for covering UK and US politics for this year? Thank you
Fox Corner
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Hi! I've moved this into the Govt and Pol forum for you Hopefully someone here can help you out
SeanFlynn123
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I am also re-sitting AS politics, and found myself asking the same question to my teachers. Their response was to get revision guides, which isnt really my thing, as I am more of a practical learner (mind maps etc) however i have found that these revision guides are very useful as well. (there's ones available for different exam boards), but the ones i am using (AQA). Author - Paul Fairclough AS Unit 1 and 2, and theres also Units 3 and 4 (for A2).

Youtube is a great way of revising and theres many channels dedicated to politics revision, theres also Tutor2U and Prechewedpolitics.com

Hope this helps, good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (21)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.83%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
53.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.33%

Watched Threads