The Student Room Group

***gcse art & design grade 8/9 booster guide***

Scroll to see replies

so you got a GCSE grade 9 in art, but you preferred to go into medicine even though you had so much potential for it- I mean that's great but for my whole life, the best thing I was good at was art, and your grade was higher than mine. Yet you didn't even choose to do it..
Hi Farhan I was really happy that you put out that guide for us because it was really helpful ,but it would be even more helpful if you could send us some of the pictures from your sketchbook for us to see how to put all of that into practice .
Original post by FarhanChughtai
50 of either size but i’m just trying to make a point haha! basically lots and lots of semi-okay work is as good as great work in not as big a quantity, but the latter is your best bet for a decent grade and if you do lots of good work then that will also increase your chances :smile:

Hi Farhan
I was really happy that you put out that guide for us GCSE Art students to see because it helped me a lot ,bit it would be evne more helpful if you actually upload some pictures from you sketchbook for us to see how to put all of that into practice.
Also what unit where you working on (i.e what theme did you choose?)
Hello GCSE Art Students!

I'm Farhan and I did GCSE Art. After the long and painful journey of **** I hated, I got 200/200 in my GCSE Art, so I thought I'd use my experience of GCSE Art to string a guide (attached) together on how to reach a Grade 8/9, or in other words how to get 90%-100% in your Art GCSE. This is a strenuous journey, and pretty much ALL of it HAS to be done to get a Grade 9, but just put your mind to it, practice, manage your time well and I'm sure you guys will definitely get the grades :smile:

Have fun...?

- Farhan.

Hi Farhan
I was really happy that you put out that guide for us GCSE Art students to see because it helped me a lot ,but it would be even more helpful if you actually upload some pictures from you sketchbook for us to see how to put all of that into practice.
Also what unit where you working on (i.e what theme did you choose?)
Hello GCSE Art Students!

I'm Farhan and I did GCSE Art. After the long and painful journey of **** I hated, I got 200/200 in my GCSE Art, so I thought I'd use my experience of GCSE Art to string a guide (attached) together on how to reach a Grade 8/9, or in other words how to get 90%-100% in your Art GCSE. This is a strenuous journey, and pretty much ALL of it HAS to be done to get a Grade 9, but just put your mind to it, practice, manage your time well and I'm sure you guys will definitely get the grades :smile:

Have fun...?

- Farhan.

Hi Farhan, I'm just starting my art gces course and this is very helpful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest