The Student Room Group

What was your first concert/gig? How old were you?

…………………..
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
15. Went to see A and Goldfinger at O2 Brixton.

Then at 16 was first music festival: Reading 2003
Reply 2
I went to Ozzfest when I was 15 and had been to a couple of local band gigs from when I was 13, local jam nights from 14.
13. Saw Fall Out Boy at Wembley. I’ve been to countless gigs since then and still refuse to go back to that venue; I can’t stand big venues like O2 or Wembley- I’ll take O’Meara or The Garage any day.
Reply 4
13. I went to see Taking Back Sunday with my mum.
13 - one direction haha
Original post by Cat476
Ayy I'm seeing Harry Styles in April, can't lie I'm already buzzing ahaha

Omg I’m so jel! Have fun!
Original post by sportyegg
Omg I’m so jel! Have fun!

Thankyouu!
12, I think, to see The Musical Box (a Genesis tribute act). I definitely didn't get as much from that performance as I would do now that I'm really quite familiar with the music they played.
Reply 9
Original post by Cat476
Oo, I'm probably going Leeds Fest this year, did you camp over? Think we'd just go for one of the days since we don't live too far away

Yes, always camped over Weds - Mon despite living 5 mins drive from the site!
Ha, I was 12 - Slipknot at Docklands Arena, 2002
Original post by Manitude
12, I think, to see The Musical Box (a Genesis tribute act). I definitely didn't get as much from that performance as I would do now that I'm really quite familiar with the music they played.

Play me my song...
Reply 12
I was 15 and saw 5SOS and my next one is gonna be in February just before i turn 18 :smile:
Original post by Captain Haddock
Play me my song...

Here it comes again....
I was 16. I went to see Papa Roach in Birmingham, who were by far my favourite band at the time (though I still listen to them now) :smile:
Busted, Cardiff Motorpoint Arena 2004 - I was 10
Alter Bridge at Manchester Arena, I was 18 at the time.

Brilliant gig.
Not gonna lie, I've never been to a gig before to watch... have worked for a lot of gigs though, does that count?? :biggrin:
Back in 2008 when I was 13, I saw Iron Maiden in Brazil. STILL the best concert I've been
15 Martin Garrix

Quick Reply

Latest