The Student Room Group

Foundation UEA Medicine 2018

Making a thread for offers/rejection/interview etc...

Just got my first interview on 27th february (rejected everywhere else).
good luck!
Original post by Lord Nutter
good luck!

Thank you have you got an interview too? Any interview tips lol?
Original post by shohaib712

Had a guaranteed interview for MBBS in medicine with the UEA way before my UCAS application (Medical aspirations) but over time I considered that medicine was not for me - doing accountancy instead :P

The only interview tip I know of is: (You probably already know)

1) You can never overdress for an interview
2) Use body language to convey your points - important one
3) Facial expressions do count
4) Have confidence in yourself

Hope it goes well.
Reply 4
Original post by shohaib712

How did the interview go?
Has anyone received any offers for this course yet after their interviews? They said they’d get back to us before the 24th of March but haven’t heard anything yet! My interview was on the 27th of last month ☹️
Original post by naomiwinter3
Has anyone received any offers for this course yet after their interviews? They said they’d get back to us before the 24th of March but haven’t heard anything yet! My interview was on the 27th of last month ☹️

No I haven’t! I was interviewed a week after you... how did you feel it went? I am interested to see if anyone’s heard :frown:
Original post by StarGazer98
No I haven’t! I was interviewed a week after you... how did you feel it went? I am interested to see if anyone’s heard :frown:

Hmm I think it could have gone better but the majority of stations went alright for me! I think a lot of people have but there are still a few waiting to hear
Original post by naomiwinter3
Hmm I think it could have gone better but the majority of stations went alright for me! I think a lot of people have but there are still a few waiting to hear

Hopefully it was ok... how do you know they have heard??rejections?or offers?
Other people who have had offers have told me there’s been two batches of offers and nobodies been given any rejections yet.
Another person has said that you may be put on a waiting list if you’re not rejected so if someone rejects their offer, you may be considered!
We’re thinking we should know by tomorrow though :smile:
how did your interview go?
Reply 10
Has anyone got an offer from UEA for the Medicine with a foundation year, but has declined the offer?

Quick Reply

Latest