Ric-ryman
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is there any way of getting hold of a list of all dissertation deadlines etc? I am from Ryman on Oxford Rd and I am trying to ensure we have everything in store ready for dissertation printing and binding in the hope that we don't let anyone down should they require our printing and binding service.
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ric-ryman)
Is there any way of getting hold of a list of all dissertation deadlines etc? I am from Ryman on Oxford Rd and I am trying to ensure we have everything in store ready for dissertation printing and binding in the hope that we don't let anyone down should they require our printing and binding service.
You might be better off ringing or contacting either the exams section or the individual departments. That information may or may not all be in one place, but talking to them and trying to find if someone knows is going to be more effective than posting on here imo.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (79)
18.85%
The paper was reasonable (157)
37.47%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
27.92%
It was TERRIBLE (66)
15.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed