The Student Room Group

What does Allahu look like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lets settle this by a new crusade???
Original post by MrDoggyPants
I don't see how comparing Allah to Shrek is can cause harm to others.

You don't seem to accept that other people have differing opinions than yourself either.
Also you don't know me so how would you know that it would be laughable coming from me?

Tell me what I don't get instead of assuming that it's obvious.
Also I'm pretty sure not all Arabs are Muslim.

Yeah maybe you wouldn't. It's seems like that's not your kind of humour. Doesn't mean that other people can't find things that you don't like funny.

Sheldorf bless you my child. May your wine flow like onion juice and your sperm congeal like Thai food.
Reply 22
this will explain all my young ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
Original post by SupremeEdgelord
Lol you have smol peener

Beg your pardon?
This discussion has gone from 0-10000 and I think you all need to rethink what you all might have said. Yes there is a freedom of speech but you do not have the right to discriminate another race or religion. It is not only wrong but it is classed as a hate crime. So please stop this discussion once and for all. Thank you. I hope you all have a blessed day. Peace.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anon.0.0.
This discussion has gone from 0-10000 and I think you all need to rethink what you all might have said. Yes there is a freedom of speech but you do not have the right to discriminate another race or religion. It is not only wrong but it is classed as a hate crime. So please stop this discussion once and for all. Thank you. I hope you all have a blessed day. Peace. ✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿✌️

Thank you too! Some maturity and kindness finally has arrived!!!:smile:
Original post by Anon.0.0.
This discussion has gone from 0-10000 and I think you all need to rethink what you all might have said. Yes there is a freedom of speech but you do not have the right to discriminate another race or religion. It is not only wrong but it is classed as a hate crime. So please stop this discussion once and for all. Thank you. I hope you all have a blessed day. Peace.

Excuse me? We have every right to criticise and discuss religion, it comes under free speech and definitely isn't a hate crime nor illegal.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Excuse me? We have every right to criticise and discuss religion, it comes under free speech and definitely isn't a hate crime nor illegal.

Here comes the great speech
Original post by Anonymous
Here comes the great speech

Make way, make way
Make way, make way

Oh god..
inb4 the offended muslim.
I think the issue here is that some of the comments and posts being said are offending ppl, even from ur first post OP u referred Allah as 'dude', did u even think wen u said that? The amount of muslims on TSR, so if ppl are reacting differently to ur thread then u know why, u are clearly disrespecting the Islam religion, not only u but some of the others users on this thread. Even tho this is a thread for those who dont care about Islam, atleast respect those who do! Atleast name ur thread to 'Non muslims only' think before u type
Original post by Anonymous
Beg your pardon?

He's saying you have a small penis.

This is not free speech, just plain old disrespect from a bunch of keyboard warriors who have nothing better to do than throw insults at other peoples religion.

You wanna critisize and discuss? fine. go to the debate forum. but don't go around insulting a way of life just because you disagree with it.

We can respect that you don't believe in a creator, but you should respect that we do. If you want to argue theological concepts of islam then do so, respectfully.

This entire thread has been created to literally trigger ppl. seriously op, tell me what you gain by insulting others.
Original post by allie.moe
This is not free speech, just plain old disrespect from a bunch of keyboard warriors who have nothing better to do than throw insults at other peoples religion.

You wanna critisize and discuss? fine. go to the debate forum. but don't go around insulting a way of life just because you disagree with it.

We can respect that you don't believe in a creator, but you should respect that we do. If you want to argue theological concepts of islam then do so, respectfully.

This entire thread has been created to literally trigger ppl. seriously op, tell me what you gain by insulting others.

Nonsense. Criticising a religion is free speech, whether you like it or not. It is perfectly legal to do so and there are no requirements whatsoever to respect a horrid ideology. Respect is earned, not demanded; what isn't OK is to be bigoted towards people. But it seems that you, like many others, are unable to distinguish between criticism of ideas and insults towards people. They are not the same.

I haven't personally insulted anyone on this thread.
(edited 6 years ago)
Nonsense. Criticising a religion is free speech, whether you like it or not. It is perfectly legal to do so and there are no requirements whatsoever to respect a horrid ideology. Respect is earned, not demanded; what isn't OK is to be bigoted towards people. But it seems that you, like many others, are unable to distinguish between criticism of ideas and insults towards people. They are not the same.

I haven't personally insulted anyone on this thread.

I agree that criticising a religion is free speech. But what you are doing is not criticism, but simply hate speech. Criticism is making constructive arguments with evidence. Are you doing that? No. What are you doing? throwing around a bunch insults, and frankly acting very immaturly.

And I hate to burst your bubble, but you literally just offended 1.7 billion people by insulting Allah. Because for us, religion is personal, its a huge part of our identity. Simply crossing a red line.
I agree that criticising a religion is free speech. But what you are doing is not criticism, but simply hate speech. Criticism is making constructive arguments with evidence. Are you doing that? No. What are you doing? throwing around a bunch insults, and frankly acting very immaturly.

Back up your ridiculous and fallacious claims by showing where I have 1) spewed hate speech and 2) personally insulted someone else.

And I hate to burst your bubble, but you literally just offended 1.7 billion people by insulting Allah. Because for us, religion is personal, its a huge part of our identity. Simply crossing a red line.

People taking offence at criticism of an ideology isn't my problem and no one has the right to not be offended. By your inane logic we could never criticise racism (for fear of offending racists), Nazism (for fear of offending Nazis), white supremacism (for fear of offending white supremacists) etc. etc. etc. The bottom line is that ideas can be insulted and criticised to our hearts' content, regardless of whether others are offended by it.

What if I said that I'm offended by your suggestion that I shouldn't be able to criticise religion? Does that mean you can't say this to anyone anymore?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by BANmyIPboi
What does this dude look like

When Allahu sends you to heaven:

When Allahu sends you to hell:
Original post by SupremeEdgelord
He is very big with a very magnum dong and a big Jewe nose. The muzlems say he has no comprehensibke form so that they do not have to admit that their god is a Jew who ascended to godhood through dark Jew magic.

Plantagent Crown, behold the "criticism" that you speak of. You mean to tell me that this is in anyway not hate speech?

Back up your ridiculous and fallacious claims by showing where I have 1) spewed hate speech and 2) personally insulted someone else.

1)Maybe I should specify that you didn't exactly say this but you seemed to support it and I was just replying to your original comment of about it 'not being hateful'.
2) you insulted me and every other muslim on tsr. and its personal because religion is part of our identity

People taking offence at criticism of an ideology isn't my problem and no one has the right to not be offended. By your inane logic we could never criticise racism (for fear of offending racists), Nazism (for fear of offending Nazis), white supremacism (for fear of offending white supremacists) etc. etc. etc. The bottom line is that ideas can be insulted and criticised to our hearts' content, regardless of whether others are offended by it.

What if I said that I'm offended by your suggestion that I shouldn't be able to criticise religion? Does that mean you can't say this to anyone anymore?

How could you compare a religion that preaches peace to nazis, white supramcists and racists? Why do you hate islam so much? nazis, white supramcists and racists all preach that they are superior to others. Islamic teaching revolves around the fact that we are all equal in front of Allah, even if we are of different races and cultures. Sure, criticise islam to your hearts content, but I will re-emphasize my previous point. this thread is in no way criticising the religion, simply spewing hate speech and creating a culture of islamaphobia.

Your offended because Im offended by hate towards my religion? Because I don't accept hate speech towards my culture ? So basically I'm critiszing a islamaphobe. How is an islamaphobe any different from being a nazi?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 39
don't go around insulting a way of life just because you disagree with it.
Just as a matter of interest, does this apply to all ways of life, ideologies and beliefs? We must respect them all?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending