The Student Room Group

Bangor Interview: Diagnostic Radiography

Hi! Does anyone have any hints or tips for a Bangor interview for Diagnostic Radiography, please?
Also, I was only able to get work experience of the 6th of February (the day before my interview). What should I do, since the 7th is the final date being offered by Bangor for interviews this year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bethal.Price
Hi! Does anyone have any hints or tips for a Bangor interview for Diagnostic Radiography, please?
Also, I was only able to get work experience of the 6th of February (the day before my interview). What should I do, since the 7th is the final date being offered by Bangor for interviews this year?

Hi Bethal (?), No advice on the interview I'm afraid, I'm looking for the same as my interview is on Wednesday as well, but they only require you to have done the work experience by middle of March so you're ok on that. If you do get any tips pass them on. There's a written element to the interview, so thinking that might be a moral dilemma question but that is just a guess at the moment. If your interview is in the afternoon I'll see you there. Mike.
Original post by penuwchmike
Hi Bethal (?), No advice on the interview I'm afraid, I'm looking for the same as my interview is on Wednesday as well, but they only require you to have done the work experience by middle of March so you're ok on that. If you do get any tips pass them on. There's a written element to the interview, so thinking that might be a moral dilemma question but that is just a guess at the moment. If your interview is in the afternoon I'll see you there. Mike.

Brilliant! Thank you so much! Also, good luck for Wednesday!!!
Hey has anyone received offers yet? I heard they gave them out last night so I don't have high hopes 😩
Hi April (or is that Eliza?), I had my interview on the 7th and they told me then that as they were going to be doing some extra interviews they hadn't originally scheduled it was likely to be a month before they made the offers, so don't panic yet? Cheers, Mike.
Original post by aprileliza
Hey has anyone received offers yet? I heard they gave them out last night so I don't have high hopes 😩

Hi, aprileliza! Don't panic too much about not having your offer yet. Some of us did get our offers, but due to specific, late interviews, not all of the decisions have been made yet :smile: Good luck!!!
Hi Bethal, does that mean you've been accepted? Mike.
Hi Bethal, does that mean you've been accepted? Mike.

I have been given a conditional offer :O :smile:
Well done, fingers crossed I'll see you there in September, though I've not heard anything yet.
Well done, fingers crossed I'll see you there in September, though I've not heard anything yet.

Thank you so much!! My fingers are crossed for you too!! Good luck!!
@aprileliza Another thing is that you MUST have completed work experience before an offer can be made, and the forms from your experience must be delivered by March. http://www.bangor.ac.uk/healthcaresciences/courses/prereg/Acceptedfollowinginterview.php.en This website SHOULD provide enough information :smile:
Good luck, once again
Ahh I didn't realise they had extra interviews I had mine on the first date, thanks for letting me know.
Well done on the offer Bethal! Yeah they had my experience form in by the interview.
Good luck too Mike!
Hi! I had an offer from Bangor last night too (still can’t quite believe it!). Fingers crossed for you both 🤞
I accepted an unconditional offer from Bangor on Wednesday! So excited to start in September.
Good luck, to all of you who are still waiting to hear!
Wow Jewels that is great! Mine is conditional as I’m halfway through an Access course, I intend to accept as soon as I have had my last decision (interview in a couple of weeks). It’s my first choice so I’m over the moon, just want a back up in case!
I will see you in September! Hope everyone else gets decisions soon, the waiting is so stressful
Original post by JewelsBrown
I accepted an unconditional offer from Bangor on Wednesday! So excited to start in September.
Good luck, to all of you who are still waiting to hear!

Well in!!! Congrats!!!
Reply 16
Have Bangor give out all there places now? Do they let you know if you were unsuccessful? I had my interview there on the 31st Jan and I’ve not heard anything 🙁
I had an interview at Keele on the 14th Feb and was offered a place 2 days later. Still hoping for an offer from Bangor tho 😬
Original post by Bexcut
Have Bangor give out all there places now? Do they let you know if you were unsuccessful? I had my interview there on the 31st Jan and I’ve not heard anything 🙁
I had an interview at Keele on the 14th Feb and was offered a place 2 days later. Still hoping for an offer from Bangor tho 😬

I'm in the same situation 🙁 Is Keele your second choice?
Reply 18
Yes it’s my second choice. Happy that I know that I’ve defo got somewhere tho 😁 Have you had an offer from Keele too? X
Original post by Bexcut
Yes it’s my second choice. Happy that I know that I’ve defo got somewhere tho 😁 Have you had an offer from Keele too? X

Definitely such a relief, and yeah I got one in December it's also my second choice :smile: Have you applied for 2018?

Quick Reply

Latest