willjohnston1902
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've got a place at roehampton uni for 2018, was just wondering if anyone else does. Sport psychology
Macy-leigh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I’ve got an unconditional to study sports coaching!!! Finally another person doing sports!!! Add me on sc and I’ll add you to the offer holder group! Mace_hadler
willjohnston1902
Rep:
?
That’s great, I’ve just added you
jkrabberod
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got an offer for Anthropology
willjohnston1902
Rep:
?
That’s sick, pm me and add my snapchat so I can add you to a group
Sofiee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jkrabberod)
I got an offer for Anthropology
So did I! Have you visitied the uni? Are you firming?
jkrabberod
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m considering! I have visited the uni before, two years ago I think, but I’m thinking about going to the open day on February the 14th. I have a lot of friends that have gone there and they have all been very satisfied! What about you? Have you visited or firmed?
Sofiee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m considering! I have visited the uni before, two years ago I think, but I’m thinking about going to the open day on February the 14th. I have a lot of friends that have gone there and they have all been very satisfied! What about you? Have you visited or firmed?
I live in Norway so I haven’t been able to visit, sadly I haven’t heard back from three of my other unis yet but I also have an offer from Manchester, so we’ll see. The modules look really good though! What other unis did you apply for?
jkrabberod
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sofiee)
I live in Norway so I haven’t been able to visit, sadly I haven’t heard back from three of my other unis yet but I also have an offer from Manchester, so we’ll see. The modules look really good though! What other unis did you apply for?
You live in Norway too? Where? I’m from Fredrikstad myself When did you apply? I applied for Royal Holloway, Goldsmiths and SOAS, still waiting for answers from the last two and got an offer from Royal Holloway. What unis are you waiting for offers from?
Sofiee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You live in Norway too? Where? I’m from Fredrikstad myself When did you apply? I applied for Royal Holloway, Goldsmiths and SOAS, still waiting for answers from the last two and got an offer from Royal Holloway. What unis are you waiting for offers from?
Damn, what a coincidence! Trondheim I applied January 15th and got an offer from Roehampton a week later. I’m still waiting for Bristol, Kent and Durham, but it’s only been 2.5 weeks so I’m trying not to be impatient.

Congratulations on your offer! Have you graduated from vgs?
jkrabberod
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Damn, what a coincidence! Trondheim I applied January 15th and got an offer from Roehampton a week later. I’m still waiting for Bristol, Kent and Durham, but it’s only been 2.5 weeks so I’m trying not to be impatient.

Congratulations on your offer! Have you graduated from vgs?
Yeah! Cool that’s not bad, at least you have two offers so far! I think it can take up to 8 weeks so.. yeah hahah. I’m super impatient though, not that it’s helping. Thanks! Yeah, I graduated a few years ago actually. How about you?
Sofiee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah! Cool that’s not bad, at least you have two offers so far! I think it can take up to 8 weeks so.. yeah hahah. I’m super impatient though, not that it’s helping. Thanks! Yeah, I graduated a few years ago actually. How about you?
I graduate this spring and go straight to uni, I considered a gap year to get higher grades and work but I've worked for a year now alongside school and I hope I can achieve a good average if I work less now, I'm too excited to wait.

Ahh I'm so impatient! When did you apply?
jkrabberod
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I graduate this spring and go straight to uni, I considered a gap year to get higher grades and work but I've worked for a year now alongside school and I hope I can achieve a good average if I work less now, I'm too excited to wait.

Ahh I'm so impatient! When did you apply?
That sounds really good 😊 I think it’s really smart to go while you are excited, and if you’ve worked alongside school you shouldn’t need a gap year. I totally understand that you’re impatient! I applied last Friday, so it’s under a week ago and I’m basically dancing on the walls haha. I got really lucky and got the answers from the two schools on Tuesday, so I shouldn’t really complain. I am going to the visit day I think, so if you’d like I can add you on snapchat and send you pictures 😊
SophieBailey10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm a little late but I have an unconditional for English Lit. I'm also going to the applicant day next wednesday
Macy-leigh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SophieBailey10)
I'm a little late but I have an unconditional for English Lit. I'm also going to the applicant day next wednesday
Add me on Snapchat! Mace_hadler and I’ll add you to the group chat xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (89)
13.01%
1 (89)
13.01%
2 (88)
12.87%
18.86%
22.37%
19.88%

Watched Threads