The Student Room Group

universities

So i am intending to apply to a college in Canada but my concern here is that i am only taking 2 A levels and most of the websites i have checked said 3 A levels but some other universities accept 2 A levels. So my question here is if i am taking aan engineering or dentistry course does that mean 3 A levels is a minimum amount of subjects i am taking and if i am applying (lets say) business does that mean 2 A levels is accepted?
Original post by abdel walid
So i am intending to apply to a college in Canada but my concern here is that i am only taking 2 A levels and most of the websites i have checked said 3 A levels but some other universities accept 2 A levels. So my question here is if i am taking aan engineering or dentistry course does that mean 3 A levels is a minimum amount of subjects i am taking and if i am applying (lets say) business does that mean 2 A levels is accepted?

...... It depends on the university? Also, Canadian universities are the same as the U.S, hence, you cannot study dentistry for your undergraduate course. You will be doing a liberal arts degree and then you will go to graduate school.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
[QUOTE="RenéDescartes;75868662"]...... It depends on the university? Also, Canadian universities are the same as the U.S, hence, you cannot study dentistry for your undergraduate course. You will be doing a liberal arts degree and then you will go to graduate school.[/QUOTE

So if i wanted to pursue a career in engineering 2 A levels is alright but the more the A levels the better the chances. Also, does it mean my chances of entering a famous college declined because i am taking only 2 ?
Original post by abdel walid

Its highly unlikely that a university will accept you with only 2 alevels.

Quick Reply

Latest