My barber asked me weird sexual questions.

Watch
yimsodesperate
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ok, I just came back from the barber and while I was there he was asking weird questions like' do you have a girlfriend', ' have you ever been circumcised' and ' I have a 30 year old girlfriend , do you want to have a threesome with her because she will do anything'.( i'm 18 btw). Ok I don't go barbers often and I'm just wondering is this a normal conversation people have with their barbers because I just feel weird right now, or am I being paranoid?

Just to clarify, I am being serious and I know it sounds stupid but it happened.
RenéDescartes
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Abnormal.
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is definitely not normal and I'm sure having been to have your hair cut at least several times in your life that you know this.
chazwomaq
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anything you say?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by yimsodesperate)
Ok, I just came back from the barber and while I was there he was asking weird questions like' do you have a girlfriend', ' have you ever been circumcised'
just thinking... barbers used to do surgery as well, so maybe he was trying to drum up business ?
ManLike007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ok, I just came back from the barber and while I was there he was asking weird questions like' do you have a girlfriend', ' have you ever been circumcised' and ' I have a 30 year old girlfriend , do you want to have a threesome with her because she will do anything'.( i'm 18 btw). Ok I don't go barbers often and I'm just wondering is this a normal conversation people have with their barbers because I just feel weird right now, or am I being paranoid?
This is not normal at all. Usually there's no conversation in my experience.

If you go back to that barber shop, you might get a different barber but if you felt uncomfortable (because this is obviously an inappropriate conversation) that you don't want to get him again then it's worth changing barbers.
sh4z
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
just thinking... barbers used to do surgery as well, so maybe he was trying to drum up business ?
i doubt that :l
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think the answer to the question is revealed by your username. Nomsayinbro?
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sh4z)
i doubt that :l
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barber%27s_pole

Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah it’s completely normal, my babrber once said his girlfriend shaved her p**** and wanted to stick my hair on hers because he liked the hairy ones, I said go for it. I was 17 but I knew exactly how he felt.
Izzayyyy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I feel like you should get a new barber
Dima-Blackburn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
r/thatHappened
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Very weird. Take your business elsewhere.
VidiaA
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ha, you should hear some of the conversations women have with their hairdresser! If it made you uncomfortable find a new barber.
Pezked
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Has some 14yo kid made this up as a joke.

1. It didn't happen.
2. Who asks if its normal?

Texxers
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ridiculous trash like this gets onto the Today On TSR page.
The RAR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As an 18 year old guy you have a 30 year old girlfriend? If the genders were turned the situation would be very hostile right now
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Surprised he didn't go the full stretch and asked if he could trim down there.
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The RAR)
As an 18 year old guy you have a 30 year old girlfriend? If the genders were turned the situation would be very hostile right now
no, the barber had an 30 year old girlfriend, neither of whom exist.
yimsodesperate
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by The RAR)
You misread what I said, he was the one with the 30 year old girlfriend and he asked if I wanted a threesome with her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.82%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.45%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (37)
16.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads