The Student Room Group

Birmingham City Uni VS University of Lincoln

My top two uni choices are BCU and Lincoln to study criminology, but i was wondering which one is better and why in terms of things like teaching, course content, uni life, accommodation, the cities etc. Thank you
Original post by addison0502
My top two uni choices are BCU and Lincoln to study criminology, but i was wondering which one is better and why in terms of things like teaching, course content, uni life, accommodation, the cities etc. Thank you

There is no better per se. There is only what is best for you. Compare the courses very carefully. Uni webpages will give you info about student life and accommodation.
Original post by addison0502

Hey addison,

That's great to hear you're considering studying with us :h:
Our criminology department is full of expertise with our experienced staff who are still very active within the industry, such as Professor David Wilson, one of Britain's leading criminologists and Professor Elizabeth Yardley, so you'd get to learn from some of the best in the industry!

You can find out more about criminology department on our website here, and get a full breakdown of the course on our course page.

I thought you might also want to check out this video of typical day for a criminology student...

But to get a better idea of what's it like to study criminology with us, I'd definitely recommend coming to an Open Day (if you haven't already) to see our campus, facilities and accommodation for yourself, plus you'll get to meet the tutors and ask our students about studying here. Our next one is Saturday 24 March and you can register your interest here.

I hope some of this info helps, but if you have any more questions, let us know! :h:

Thanks,
Lydia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending