The Student Room Group

Student finance

I’ve applied for student finance but for the wrong year. How do I retract my application on the gov.uk website?
Original post by gracepugh13
I’ve applied for student finance but for the wrong year. How do I retract my application on the gov.uk website?

Contact them. Moved to the SFE forum.
Original post by gracepugh13

Hi Grace,

If you have applied for the incorrect academic year you will be able to have your application cancelled. If the application has never been approved then you should be able to go online to cancel your application.

In order to do this you will have to click on the link at the bottom of your application to 'change my application' and if there is no link to 'cancel my application' you will be directed to print off the CO1 form and you can complete this and return to Student Finance at the below address and we will cancel your application.

If you are applying for a September start course application for 2018/19 will be available from February /March. Please check or website for further details.

Student Finance England
PO BOX 210
DARLINGTON
DL1 9HJ

Thanks

Louise
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending