JennyDartnell
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN PEOPLE COMPLETE MY DISSERTATION QUESTIONNAIRE, I NEED TO GET 300 BY THE END OF THE WEEK!
I CAN DO SOME IN RETURN AS WELL, IM A LITTLE BIT DESPERATE
I am conducting a study looking at the factors predicting alcohol consumption in students for my final year dissertation project. If you are over 18 years old, drink alcohol, and are currently a student at university you are invited to take part in a questionnaire that should take between 15-30 minutes of your time. The findings will have the potential to contribute to a greater understanding of the factors influencing alcohol consumption. Also, please feel free to share or forward this study on.

https://brookeshls.co1.qualtrics.com...MwwkVwRpUILB41

Please click on the link above to view the participant information sheet and to take part.
This research has been approved by the psychology research ethics committee at Oxford Brooks University and all participation is anonymous and voluntary.
DarkMask09
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The link isn’t working...
“You don't have permission to access /…/f…/SV_4MwwkVwRpUILB41 on this server.”
username1896979
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Please Take part in a two-week long study about climate change for the chance to win a £50 amazon voucher! Its for my final year Psychology degree dissertation and we are currently struggling with participant recruitment. Any help would be seriously appreciated thank you!

https://nottinghampsych.eu.qualtrics...lgCNTSXacv6M3r
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.99%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (650)
41.06%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (322)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.61%

Watched Threads