sum1 tlk 2 me.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by *Skippy*)
well it woodnt matter if i did....... all the boys r ugly at my skool neway! n i go there coz nowhere else wanted me LOSERS!
you should of gone to norwood girls school they will let anyone in there..........really anyone
*Skippy*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
you should of gone to norwood girls school they will let anyone in there..........really anyone
lol and me mam wanted me to go there!
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol and me mam wanted me to go there!
lol really? well thanks god you didnt cos they all think there ghetto,(i know this cos my school is rivals with them, its just up the road)
*Skippy*
Rep:
?
lol really? well thanks god you didnt cos they all think there ghetto,(i know this cos my school is rivals with them, its just up the road)
lol! never no me n u coodve started a fite! lol but i doubt that seen as i coodnt fite to save me life id prob start cryin n tellin every1 i love them lol!
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol! never no me n u coodve started a fite! lol but i doubt that seen as i coodnt fite to save me life id prob start cryin n tellin every1 i love them lol!
lol me to! but when the time comes ,which im still wating for im just gonna let all my anger out and ~~!!!!***POW***!!!!~~ :rolleyes:
jetboy18
Report 14 years ago
Twas fantastic....... im doin a health project n all the skool in croydon (a town in london where i liv) r gonna hav those touch machine things n ive been asked to make the questions 4 them wiv 3 other skools n im gonna be in the newspaper!

are you going to post a link to the newspaper so we can all see how well you've done!!
*Skippy*
Rep:
?
lol me to! but when the time comes ,which im still wating for im just gonna let all my anger out and ~~!!!!***POW***!!!!~~ :rolleyes:
lol! im so glad i didnt go there now i just walk up the road n see a big crowd n im like ooooooooo fite n i look in n its u punchin the air! n imlike ok dunno her....
*Skippy*
Rep:
?
(Original post by jetboy18)
are you going to post a link to the newspaper so we can all see how well you've done!!
yeah! of corse this is my moment of fame lol! i need to do me hair n stuff but ill tell u which 1s me so u no!
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol! im so glad i didnt go there now i just walk up the road n see a big crowd n im like ooooooooo fite n i look in n its u punchin the air! n imlike ok dunno her....
hmmmmmm............what?
*Skippy*
Rep:
?
hmmmmmm............what?
nevermind.... :eek:
jetboy18
Report 14 years ago
yeah! of corse this is my moment of fame lol! i need to do me hair n stuff but ill tell u which 1s me so u no!

pays homage to the famous one - if you need advice on hair straightening theirs another thread running that you might be intereseted in (just trying to be helpful)
*Skippy*
Rep:
?
pays homage to the famous one - if you need advice on hair straightening theirs another thread running that you might be intereseted in (just trying to be helpful)
Aaaaaawwwwwww thanx *i want a cryin 1 i was gonna do my thank u speek but i cant cry* i wanna thank me,me n jetboy18 for his advice on hair straighteners! xxx love u both!
PsychBrainiac
Report 14 years ago
Boring......
*Skippy*
Rep:
?
(Original post by PsychBrainiac)
Boring......
meh? tis not boring seems to be occupyin mytime nicely ur mean....
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PsychBrainiac)
Boring......
bye then...............
*Skippy*
Rep:
?
i went into their convo werent very helpful im thinkin bout curlin me hair... lol! damn if u were a gay hairdresser u coodve advised me.... plus i want a gay best frend so ne1 no ne u no where i am!
Slice'N'Dice
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hi Skippy.

This thread has lost me? Has the topic gone to hair straightening?
*Skippy*
Rep:
?
(Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
Hi Skippy.

This thread has lost me? Has the topic gone to hair straightening?
lol no chickadee we were tlkin bout how i want my hair wen i hav my foto in the newspaper! hows u?
Slice'N'Dice
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol no chickadee we were tlkin bout how i want my hair wen i hav my foto in the newspaper! hows u?
Ohh, I see. I'm not well. How's you?
*Skippy*
Rep:
?
(Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
Ohh, I see. I'm not well. How's you?
yeah im ok thanx y arent u well? wots the matter u aint got diharea hav u? coz thats been goin round my area!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.41%
No (476)
60.87%
Not really bothered about them (162)
20.72%

Watched Threads