Turn on thread page Beta

Farmers have death threats sent by violent vegans watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...abuse-playing/
    Idiots the lot of them, and what I am noticing is that all these liberal idiots dress up the same and can't come up with a reasonable argument other than insults and snowflake things to say. This is a world where there is something called survival of the fittest and is not us humans who made it, is nature, if they can't deal with it then they can **** off.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Vegan logic: Killing animals is wrong and we shouldn't do it. But it's perfectly fine to send death threats to people.

As for the vegans calling farmers rapists, I don't think they understand the fundamental purpose of farming. Farmers are not in fact raising cows, pigs and chickens to mate with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    Vegan logic: Killing animals is wrong and we shouldn't do it. But it's perfectly fine to send death threats to people.

As for the vegans calling farmers rapists, I don't think they understand the fundamental purpose of farming. Farmers are not in fact raising cows, pigs and chickens to mate with them.
    Maybe educate yourself before judging, the reason that they are called "rapists" is because when the cows are pregnated during birth the baby cows are ripped from the vagina forcefulyy and tore away from the mother for the production of veal, this process is repeated again and agian and agian since cows can't produce milk unless pregnant obviously.
    Murderers?...................... . well lets see how beef is obtained in (civilised) countries like Canada shall we:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-o8...has_verified=1

This is what many farmers promote, and contribute to.

Can u really blame the Vegans for being angry and emotional?

ReputationRep:
    that has put me off becoming a vegan :emo:

smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The RAR)
    Idiots the lot of them, and what I am noticing is that all these liberal idiots dress up the same and can't come up with a reasonable argument other than insults and snowflake things to say. This is a world where there is something called survival of the fittest and is not us humans who made it, is nature, if they can't deal with it then they can **** off.
    By ur point of view then there's nothing wrong with slavery, the whites we're more powerful than the blacks at the time so slavery was not wrong at all. The mass killing of native americans was just nature at it's finest breading the evolution of intelligent species in order to just kill each other again eventually. I'm an atheist for the same reasons i think that vegans are right about the nature of eating meat it's because they do have a "reasonable argument".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cman123)
    By ur point of view then there's nothing wrong with slavery, the whites we're more powerful than the blacks at the time so slavery was not wrong at all. The mass killing of native americans was just nature at it's finest breading the evolution of intelligent species in order to just kill each other again eventually. I'm an atheist for the same reasons i think that vegans are right about the nature of eating meat it's because they do have a "reasonable argument".
    And by reasonable argument is giving insults and death threats? Of course that's the logic these idiots are trying to play, this has nothing to do with race. If you hate non-vegan people then just get away from them and don't harass them, if you are sending them death threats, insulting them and harassing them on their property that is breaking the law and the police should give these fools a good beating as retaliation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cman123)
    Maybe educate yourself before judging, the reason that they are called "rapists" is because when the cows are pregnated during birth the baby cows are ripped from the vagina forcefulyy and tore away from the mother for the production of veal, this process is repeated again and agian and agian since cows can't produce milk unless pregnant obviously.
    Murderers?...................... . well lets see how beef is obtained in (civilised) countries like Canada shall we:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-o8...has_verified=1

This is what many farmers promote, and contribute to.

Can u really blame the Vegans for being angry and emotional?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    And by reasonable argument is giving insults and death threats? Of course that's the logic these idiots are trying to play, this has nothing to do with race. If you hate non-vegan people then just get away from them and don't harass them, if you are sending them death threats, insulting them and harassing them on their property that is breaking the law and the police should give these fools a good beating as retaliation.
    Many vegans consider what goes on in farms and slaughter houses to be equivilant to what occured in nazi concentration camps, so the death threats and abuse is understandable. Should they be attempting to prevent the killing of animals through these means? of course not! it's just silly. Especially when u consider the fact that vegans care so much about the wellbeing of sentient creatures these threats are like mostly empty, it's like being in a fight with the Dalai Lama. No one has ever been killed by a vegan for veganism. Vegans should promote vegainism through peaceful means. BTW u clearly have not understood the race analogy at all, ur argument suggests the survival of the fittest should win, back in the day the way they juctified slavery and torture or killing of the balck community is simply by saying they were not human, merely a sub species soooo u could wat ever u wanted to them since they weren't like the rest of the white human race. Since humans (the whites) were superior they could do whatever they wanted like subjecting the blacks to inhumane conditions.

ReputationRep:
    Can radical vegans please just c h i l l.

There’s nothing vegan about sending death threats, how does threatening someone else’s life encourage them to respect the life of anything else? All this achieves is inspiring hate toward vegans.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    This is a world where there is something called survival of the fittest and is not us humans who made it, is nature, if they can't deal with it then they can **** off.
    This is a world where humans don't need to exploit and kill other animals in order to survive, so we shouldn't. The fact that in nature old and sick animals are likely to die sooner than one's that are more fit to survive is entirely irrelevant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    As an agricultural worker, are you not legally allowed to shoot pests that trespass on your property?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    this is a world where humans don't need to exploit and kill other animals in order to survive, so we shouldn't. The fact that in nature old and sick animals are likely to die sooner than one's that are more fit to survive is entirely irrelevant
    thankyou!!!!

ReputationRep:
    The irony of course being that by taking this approach, those Vegans are damaging the reputation of their own movement, therefore making the public at large further shy away from the concept, actively harming themselves and animal welfare in the long run. It's radical idiots like them that put off the average person from cutting down on meat, making substitutions, being more animal welfare conscious etc, because in their mind, no compromise or gradual improvement is good enough. Whether or not you like it, people have a right to eat whatever diet they damn well please, and trying to force change upon others who are just as ingrained in their practices as you are will never work. I am of the belief that Veganism has its points, and eventually plan to cut down on meat significantly, but will never stop entirely and do not believe that eating some things like eggs is necessarily morally wrong, but I'll make my lifestyle changes at my own pace and idiots like those in this story just make me less likely to change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    This is a world where humans don't need to exploit and kill other animals in order to survive, so we shouldn't. The fact that in nature old and sick animals are likely to die sooner than one's that are more fit to survive is entirely irrelevant
    That's up for the individual to decide whether they want to eat meat or not, these idiots are forcing them to become vegans and should be thrown in the back of a police van for being crazy. Humans have been killing and eating animals for millions of years as they were easy to catch so why should some humans stop that now? We are farming these animals not going after extinct species.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the vegans wanted to avoided death, why then would they send death threats? Hypocrites

ReputationRep:
    Im not at all against people who speak up for animals as they cannot speak for themselves. Survival of the fittest not only occurs among different species but within the same species too. If survival of the fittest is what humans are about then all those people who have diabetes and cancer would be long gone. Humans have intelligence, power and the ability to decide.

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackRoland)
    The irony of course being that by taking this approach, those Vegans are damaging the reputation of their own movement, therefore making the public at large further shy away from the concept, actively harming themselves and animal welfare in the long run. It's radical idiots like them that put off the average person from cutting down on meat, making substitutions, being more animal welfare conscious etc, because in their mind, no compromise or gradual improvement is good enough. People have a right to eat whatever diet they damn well please
    i agree with the first half vegans shouldn't be promoting veganism like this. But one could argue that the way in which you're food, meat, arrives on ur plate is very immoral and damm right disgusting, and it should not be a "right" because of this. There is nothing innately wrong with eating meat i don't think eating human meat is innately wrong but if u were to kill a human in order to get this done against their will then it's fcked up. Just like, this animals are not willingly wanting to get killed in order to feed us this goes agianst their innate evolutionary tendencies. No one on this planet needs meat to survive or live a very very healthy life, a vegan diet is actually one of the best diets on the planet. So when u say "People have a right to eat whatever diet they damn well please" u must keep this in mind.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't funny but it made me laugh still 😂 A life without meat is a life I would delete, chicken tastes too good, ribs taste too good, and buffalo meat is actually the best thing I've ever had in my entire life. People need to start enjoying life again instead of "fighting" to make everyone else as miserable as them

ReputationRep:
    That's up for the individual to decide whether they want to eat meat or not, these idiots are forcing them to become vegans and should be thrown in the back of a police van for being crazy. Humans have been killing and eating animals for millions of years as they were easy to catch so why should some humans stop that now? We are farming these animals not going after extinct species.
    Annoying how u deleted ur other comment i was gonna reply to it . Anyway i've already explained why eating meat could be considered very immoral, in another comment on this thread. Just because humans have done something for a very lonf time it does not mean it's okay humans have killed each other for a very long time so i guess it must be okay then huh? rape, slavery stealing genocide should all be okay according to that logic man u are a very illogical person (i don't mean to offend btw). Also by that same logic why shouldn't we hunt to extinction humans have done that for millions of years as well the dodo, other homo's home neanderthal etc by ur logic why is that not wrong. If u were to go far enough back in the our evolutionary ancestory then u'd know that we were herbivores we were herbivores for a much longer period of time, relative to how long we've been eating meat.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.