The Student Room Group

I farted in public.

Since Jan my new years resolution was to eat healthy so i started having breakfast and it did NOT sit well...
So yesterday I went to the gym in the womens only section and I was on the stepping machine. I was trying really hard to hold it in but it let rip and not only that, it was a little loud but STANK LIKE HELL...I'm talking rotten egg smell. I CANT GET OVER IT IM DYING FROM EMBARASSMENT and also dreading going to the gym tomorrow!!
May I ask, what on earth is a women’s only section?
Reply 2
Original post by cindyclark46
May I ask, what on earth is a women’s only section?

...The part of the gym where only women are allowed...
Original post by Anonymous
...The part of the gym where only women are allowed...

Why? Is there a men’s only section? What is this, the Victorian times? Why are we separating men and women in the gym...
Reply 4
Original post by cindyclark46
Why? Is there a men’s only section? What is this, the Victorian times? Why are we separating men and women in the gym...

Religiously, Icant show my arms and figure in tight clothing...its honestly not that deep or new for female sections..
Religiously, Icant show my arms and figure in tight clothing...its honestly not that deep or new for female sections..

“Religiously” lmaoooo ok. Have fun making no gains in the “female section”, I’ll go the “male section” and lift heavy :smile:
Reply 6
Since Jan my new years resolution was to eat healthy so i started having breakfast and it did NOT sit well...
So yesterday I went to the gym in the womens only section and I was on the stepping machine. I was trying really hard to hold it in but it let rip and not only that, it was a little loud but STANK LIKE HELL...I'm talking rotten egg smell. I CANT GET OVER IT IM DYING FROM EMBARASSMENT and also dreading going to the gym tomorrow!!

OMG! Never leave the house again!

Seriously! Get over it nobody actually cares! You'll survive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending