Koolman16
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi !

I am an international student, so I have the luxury of sitting my exams in either the May session or October session. I sat for my AS this october. I sat for Biology, English lang and Psychology.

Im planning on sitting for A2 English and Psychology early, this may, not october whilst resitting the AS papers for english and psych.

I was planning on not doing biology in may, but do it in october as I should be doing, whilst also resitting biology AS papers.

Ive seen universities say I need 3 A levels in one sitting, would this count?? Am I in trouble?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Koolman16)
Hi !

I am an international student, so I have the luxury of sitting my exams in either the May session or October session. I sat for my AS this october. I sat for Biology, English lang and Psychology.

Im planning on sitting for A2 English and Psychology early, this may, not october whilst resitting the AS papers for english and psych.

I was planning on not doing biology in may, but do it in october as I should be doing, whilst also resitting biology AS papers.

Ive seen universities say I need 3 A levels in one sitting, would this count?? Am I in trouble?
You need to post a link to where it says this. The exact wording is important.. The most common reason for such a condition to crop up is Medicine course.
username2752874
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi !

One sitting = within two year period

You're fine
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi !

Tigger999 is right, the exact wording is important. These conditions are used to identify those candidates who can succeed with the workload of 3 simultaneous A levels. They could mean
3 full A levels completed in the same exam period (3 A2 done at the same time)
3 A levels completed over a two year period
3 A levels completed without resits.
I have seen all of these conditions used by different universities for different courses in the past. If it is not clear from the university web site, contact them with your plans and ask them for advice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (64)
65.98%
I don't have everything I need (33)
34.02%

Watched Threads