ChloeL15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I'm doing my GCSEs this year and one of them is triple physics, I have such a bad memory for these sorts of things and don't know how to remember formulas and other things. Does anyone know any good ways of remembering them?
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ChloeL15)
So I'm doing my GCSEs this year and one of them is triple physics, I have such a bad memory for these sorts of things and don't know how to remember formulas and other things. Does anyone know any good ways of remembering them?
you get a formula sheet in the exam afaik... there was another thread about it today.
remembering the formulae shouldn't be a problem.
probably print the sheet off and practice using it till you remember what the letters stand for.
ChloeL15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Joinedup)
you get a formula sheet in the exam afaik... there was another thread about it today.
remembering the formulae shouldn't be a problem.
probably print the sheet off and practice using it till you remember what the letters stand for.
I don’t get the formula sheet, because it’s the new exam we don’t get given a lot of the formulas, only ones like magnification and that I think
KingCamembert
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Look up the sheet on google. There's only about 15 equations to remember. I know it seems like a lot, but the way I do it is I train my brain to not literally remember them like a speech, but rather to make my brain recognise an equation. For example, if you see 'speed' and 'distance' in a question, my mind would remember: 'ah! speed = distance/time!'. I basically quiz myself everyday so that the equations stick to my mind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.39%
No (241)
33.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed