The Student Room Group

Hey, I'm Lolzo. TSR's first comedian/satirical guy!

INTRODUCING TSR's 1st Comedian...LOLZO

What's up!

I am lolzo and I am new here. Well I create my account like a month ago.

So you must have read the title and wondering, who is this LOLZO???

Well, I, Lolzo, make posts on TSR which are funny, parodical and good to read. I make posts similar to trolls to be honest.

But a troll makes these posts to annoy, whereas I make these posts to entertain and essentially make a parody of different people that come on TSR.

So far I made posts, pretending to be a Cambridge offer holder and another one pretending to be someone with GCSE mocks. I make sure that these threads turn out to be a funny as possible and hopefully entertaining to read when you may be sad.

Each thread I make, I will be a different character which you can interact with via replies. It can even end up being a roleplay if you wish. I aim to make 1-3 threads a day, but if you do want to be notified, make sure you follow my threads or follow me, because that is pretty much the only two ways to be notified.

So this was just an introductory to who I am, what my plans are and just to make you guys aware of the satire that is presented in my threads, especially the mods!!!

So thank you for reading (that is if you actually read and not skimmed) and be prepared for comedy in TSR over the next few days, months, years, decades and milleniums.

Now I need a good catchphrase...... I got one.

KEEP LAUGHING
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What is the truth then?
Original post by lolzo

What's up!

Well, I, Lolzo, make posts on TSR which are funny, parodical and good to read. I make posts similar to trolls to be honest.

But a troll makes these posts to annoy, whereas I make these posts to entertain and essentially make a parody of different people that come on TSR.

So far I made posts, pretending to be a Cambridge offer holder and another one pretending to be someone with GCSE mocks. I make sure that these threads turn out to be a funny as possible and hopefully entertaining to read when you may be sad.

Each thread I make, I will be a different character which you can interact with via replies. It can even end up being a roleplay if you wish. I aim to make 1-3 threads a day, but if you do want to be notified, make sure you follow my threads or follow me, because that is pretty much the only two ways to be notified.

So this was just an introductory to who I am, what my plans are and just to make you guys aware of the satire that is presented in my threads, especially the mods!!!

So thank you for reading (that is if you actually read and not skimmed) and be prepared for comedy in TSR over the next few days, months, years, decades and milleniums.

KEEP LAUGHING

Welcome to tsr !
um what is your aim? to humour us?
Reply 4
Can you run through that again?
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
What is the truth then?

If you really do require the truth, you may have to refer back to this thread and ask here.
Original post by wonderdream
Welcome to tsr !
um what is your aim? to humour us?

Basically the main aim. But to add a a bit of satire and roleplay as well.
Original post by lolzo

What's up!

KEEP LAUGHING

I find you about as funny as I would find scrubbing my eyes with sandpaper
Original post by lolzo
Basically the main aim. But to add a a bit of satire and roleplay as well.

Right.... do we get a taster?
OK, but you have to ask yourself if being satirical in serious or important sections/threads (i.e. Cambridge offer holders, Applications & UCAS, etc.) actually devalues certain areas of the site and whether or not your content would be appreciated or welcomed there. By all means, feel free to go wild in Chat providing you don't break the rules, but I'd be very careful about trolling more serious sections of the site, as you may get into trouble there.
Original post by Paracosm
OK, but you have to ask yourself if being satirical in serious or important sections/threads (i.e. Cambridge offer holders, Applications & UCAS, etc.) actually devalues certain areas of the site and whether or not your content would be appreciated or welcomed there. By all means, feel free to go wild in Chat providing you don't break the rules, but I'd be very careful about trolling more serious sections of the site, as you may get into trouble there.

Thank you for letting me know! I usually add spoilers in case people judge to quickly. I'll just stick to chat then.

Hopefully it becomes more exciting than that.
Original post by lolzo
Thank you for letting me know! I usually add spoilers in case people judge to quickly. I'll just stick to chat then.

Yes, it's best that you do. Sections like Study help and Unis are used by people in actual need and we don't want to be taking their chance of getting help away. Thanks for understanding.

Take care!
Reply 13
Feel free. Put that on your CV if it helps.
Original post by UWS

Don't encourage:facepalm:....
Original post by UWS

UWS is a born comedian.
Original post by lolzo
You sound a bit harsh don't you think. Just trying to bring something new to TSR. And like I said, I will pretty much just post satirical and funny posts on chat sections only. You must have seen worser trolls. I don't even think I'm a troll, when literally made a whole thread disclaiming the situation.

if you get banneed that would be sad
Original post by lolzo
You sound a bit harsh don't you think. Just trying to bring something new to TSR. And like I said, I will pretty much just post satirical and funny posts on chat sections only. You must have seen worser trolls. I don't even think I'm a troll, when literally made a whole thread disclaiming the situation.

I must clarify, you're more than welcome to have a laugh in Chat - don't let this bother you.
Original post by lolzo

Yeah but how sad must you actually be to take TSR this seriously, jesus christ. You're even remotely funny, it just doesn't work online like it would in real life. I'd recommend you drop the act. Now.
Original post by wonderdream
if you get banneed that would be sad

I'm pretty sure that won't happen. Unlike trolls, I can actually control my actions and try as much as possible to minimise rule breaking. I always make sure I get on the mods good side.

Quick Reply

Latest