The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
think its valid for a year after you graduate.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Goat
Why do they give you so many email address after you enrol? Is there a point to it?

Also does anyone know if we can keep them when we graduate? (As in access your email still even though you're not at Warwick anymore.)

Cheers!

another question bout emails: (and ill mention first im UNBELIEVABLY incompetent when it comes to technical stuff)
well i opened my email and i can reply to mails sent to me, but i cant find anywhere to compose a mail. so i clicked on the "help" button and it says there is an icon i click to compose a mail...problem is i dont see that icon either... am i being REALLY stupid? :confused:
Reply 3
manutdgurl
another question bout emails: (and ill mention first im UNBELIEVABLY incompetent when it comes to technical stuff)
well i opened my email and i can reply to mails sent to me, but i cant find anywhere to compose a mail. so i clicked on the "help" button and it says there is an icon i click to compose a mail...problem is i dont see that icon either... am i being REALLY stupid? :confused:

I think it's somehwere on the left hand side
Reply 4
manutdgurl

i made this just for you :smile:
Reply 5
doesnt paint come with windows?u can just use that, and go to save as and select a diferent file extension (ie. jpg)
Reply 6
portugal
doesnt paint come with windows?u can just use that, and go to save as and select a diferent file extension (ie. jpg)

that is what i usually do... but im using windows 98 (on laptop)... and i think you might need office or something else installed in order to do that with win 98 as it only lets me save as different (no. of colours) bmps...
Reply 7
ah ok sorry then :redface:
Reply 8
portugal
ah ok sorry then :redface:

thanks anyway... dont worry... im on my desktop now... so ill convert it to jpg :smile:
Reply 9
You can't log into the email after you graduate, but if you set up a forwarding address, everything gets forwarded to your new address (which you set up independently).
Reply 10
picju96
You can't log into the email after you graduate, but if you set up a forwarding address, everything gets forwarded to your new address (which you set up independently).

Cheers - so that would last indefinately?
Reply 11
S1M
i made this just for you :smile:

hey sim,
thx soooo much...it made me realise that i wasnt being so pathetically stupid as i thought and that i was indeed missing that whole options/menu bar thinghy...so i tried opening my email in internet explorer (was using safari before) and i got that whole bar thing. thx again :smile:
Reply 12
manutdgurl
hey sim,
thx soooo much...it made me realise that i wasnt being so pathetically stupid as i thought and that i was indeed missing that whole options/menu bar thinghy...so i tried opening my email in internet explorer (was using safari before) and i got that whole bar thing. thx again :smile:

no problem... im glad i helped :smile:
it gave me an excuse to exercise my paint skills... which i rarely do anyway...
if you dont wanna use internet explorer... you can use mozilla firefox... it works perfect in that too (thats where the screenshot is from :smile:)... im not sure how safari compares to firefox... but i think generally firefox is regarded as the best (even by microsoft employees :tongue:)...

Latest

Trending

Trending