Medical Physics / physics with medical physics?

Watch
HannahM0410
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I’m an offer holder for MSci medical physics! I haven seen any conversations about this subject yet.. have any of you applied for either of these degrees and have you heard back?
Would love to get to know some people who want to do the same course as me!
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
LUCY1402
Badges: 4
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HannahM0410)
Hi, I’m an offer holder for MSci medical physics! I haven seen any conversations about this subject yet.. have any of you applied for either of these degrees and have you heard back?
Hi - I know this thread is from a while back but I'm wondering if you have started your degree yet and how are you finding it? I'm applying for Physics at 4 universities and physics with medical physics at 1 university. Will a BSc physics degree with possibly a masters in medical physics afterwards be enough to get me a job with a medical physics company or what further course will I need to do?
LUCY1402
Badges: 4
Report 1 year ago
Hi - I know this thread is from a while back but I'm wondering if you have started your degree yet and how are you finding it? I'm applying for Physics at 4 universities and physics with medical physics at 1 university. Will a BSc physics degree with possibly a masters in medical physics afterwards be enough to get me a job with a medical physics company or what further course will I need to do?
imranH_88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
I just wanted to ask, how long did it take for your offer for medical physics MSci to come in from UCL?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (103)
61.31%
No (34)
20.24%
Not sure (31)
18.45%

Watched Threads