The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Southampton solent uni

hi guys!
i’m holly, 18, joining in september hoping to be living in Deanery!
i’m doing a design foundation year and hopefully the Beauty Promotion degree afterwards!
If anyone wants to get in touch so we know each other before we all start that would be fab
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and gets back to you :h:
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and gets back to you :h:

Might be better to move it into the Solent forum?
Original post by PQ
Might be better to move it into the Solent forum?

Whoops :colondollar: moved now
Hi, i'm Holly too! I've applied for the beauty promotion for September but without the design year! Although I don't meet the criteria so I will probably be placed in design foundation year first! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Whoops :colondollar: moved now

hello! where is the solent forum? haha sorry i don’t know how to use this very well 😂😂😂
Original post by hhoughtonx
hi guys!
i’m holly, 18, joining in september hoping to be living in Deanery!
i’m doing a design foundation year and hopefully the Beauty Promotion degree afterwards!
If anyone wants to get in touch so we know each other before we all start that would be fab

Hi Holly :smile:

Congratulations on securing a place at Solent University!

As you will be living in one of our student residences, I just wanted to let you know that each one of them has its own Facebook group.

Joining the group is a great way to get to know the people you'll be living alongside before you even move in. Here is the link: https://portal.solent.ac.uk/campus/accommodation/living-in-student-residences/residence-groups.aspx

I hope this helps :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi im Rhi, im 19 and im coming to do psychology! I hope i can reach entry requirements, so excited to move to southampton and start
Original post by RhiAnders98
Hi im Rhi, im 19 and im coming to do psychology! I hope i can reach entry requirements, so excited to move to southampton and start

Hi Rhi :smile:

Glad to hear that you are interested in our BSc (Hons) Psychology at Solent University!

If you would like more information about this course, you can follow this link: https://www.solent.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/psychology-bsc?year=2018
You will be able to see who is part of the course team and what their contact details are. For example, you can contact Imogen Tijou who is course leader. Her email address is: [email protected] and her phone number is 023 8201 2034.

I hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending