The Student Room Group

Psychology mock exam

HI

im doing my first core studies paper tomorrow and i was wondering if they give you a handout will all the studies on like they give you a formula booklet in maths?
i heard they do it on some exam boards(aqa i think)and i just wanted to double check. my exam board is ocr.

thanks in advance,

Tariq
a level or gcse?
they definitely don't at a level
A level, im sure they do my friend maleehah told me. IM SO STRESSED RIGHT NOW GONNA FAIL MY MOCKS
and i need good grades to get into cardiac physiology. Have you sat the 2017 paper do you know what studies come up?
Original post by fxlloutboyy
a level or gcse?
they definitely don't at a level
any of the studies could come up. I do AQA. you need to revise them all, the content is massive! you won't be told what studies exist - that's half the stuff you have to remember
Original post by tanking2113456
HI

im doing my first core studies paper tomorrow and i was wondering if they give you a handout will all the studies on like they give you a formula booklet in maths?
i heard they do it on some exam boards(aqa i think)and i just wanted to double check. my exam board is ocr.

thanks in advance,

Tariq

I’m sure that they don’t give any such thing. Same my mock is tommorow too but it’s on unit 3 and I’m dying
Original post by Yumnaiqbal
I’m sure that they don’t give any such thing. Same my mock is tommorow too but it’s on unit 3 and I’m dying

good luck i know a doctor called nabeeah if you do die
Original post by tanking2113456
good luck i know a doctor called nabeeah if you do die

Thanks...not even stressed anymore I know I have back up. Have Dr Nabeeah on speed dial please

Appreciated
You deffo don’t get a handout with the studies on, but good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest