Mock exam results !

Watch
🦁Road to A** 🦁
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I did my mocks and for most of my subjects I got a pass (the requirements needed to choose the subject at A-level) however a lot of people especially in (WJEC RE) did better than me both this year and last years; currently I’m jealous with other people and in despair.What should I do to get A* ? Does Cambridge and A-level sixth form colleges care about RE?Should I not be jealous?
username2356659
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Don't worry about what other people get, your only competition is yourself. One good revision tool I use is flashcards (if you subject requires memory-based skills) and quizzes. Quiz yourself every..single..day with at least one question. My routine is to do one or more PEAL paragraphs per day in literary subjects and one short sheet of questions for more mathematical subjects (I use MathsGenie for maths, amazing tool).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
7.09%
October 2021 (189)
46.21%
November 2021 (42)
10.27%
December 2021 (53)
12.96%
January 2021 (45)
11%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (38)
9.29%