Can I still get AAB?

Watch this thread
moonlight2018
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey so I got my mock results back yesterday. I got:
(Btw I study A Level Business Edexcel, A Level English Language AQA and A Level Law AQA non-linear and I got a B in my AS which was a combination of an A in Unit 1 and C in Unit 2)

Mock results:
B in Unit 3 Law (5 marks off an A)
C in Paper 1 (Themes 1 & 4) Business (1 mark off a B)
C in Paper 2 (Language diversity & change) English Language (1 mark off a B)

I’ve improved a lot since my mocks last year in 2016 - 2017 I got an E in English and D in Business. In 2017 I got a B in English Language (it was only in accent & dialect) D in Business.

In my assessments (since I started)
I got a range from 1 A* to E. Mainly B’s, C’s and D’s. I’ve still got a lot to improve on, especially Business. My teachers keep telling me not to panic but the exams are really close. There’s just so much to revise until June and I feel like I’m re-learning things rather than revising only 15 weeks to go on Monday.

I want to study Law at uni and I need an A in Law and A in either one of the subjects and B in the other one. I don’t know which one I’m better at (between business and English Languge) because they’re both so difficult but due to how much we have to learn for Business (4 Themes and my mocks/assessment results) I think I’m better at English Language than Business.

Good luck to everyone doing their A Levels!
fxlloutboyy
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
of course you can. maybe ask your teachers for more resources or extra help?
username3093384
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Work harder or more efficiently, it really depends on you
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Same mock grade as me. Definitely possible just stop thinking about it and start cracking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
24.29%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (7)
10%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.71%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
14.29%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
22.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
22.86%

Watched Threads