Same for me. Good luck.
Fifield99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by ArbaazM)
Same for me. Good luck.
Are you going for the Chelmsford office vacancy?
superjay39
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
How is everyone getting on?
sahraazizzz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Fifield99)
Just got an email this morning saying I had performed really well at the assessment day and have therefore been invited to the final stage of the recruitment process which is a competency-style interview with the leaders of your chosen office (Chelsmford). I also need to prepare a 5 minute long answer as to why Kennedys is the firm for me. Hope everyone else's applications are going well!
Hey did you get the apprenticeship in the end? I am applying for the 2019 one and was wondering what you put on your application when it asked you why you want to work for kennedys? xxx
sahraazizzz
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by lottiedx)
My deadline is the 23rd February (a week tomorrow). I am completing one for Eversheds Sutherland today and will carry over a few of the questions as both are law-based. As soon as i complete the interview for Kennedy's i will let you know :-) Such a shame there is hardly any tips on here from previous years x
Hey how was your eversheds sunderland one? Did you pass the video interview and move onto the selection /assessment day, if so what type of work/test did you do at the selection day?
Fifield99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi I did get the apprenticeship in the end! Currently working at Kennedy’s now and loving every minute of it! If you want more info message me I’ll be happy to give you tips etc
recklesspanda
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by recklesspanda; 4 months ago
zillian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
My deadline is the 23rd February (a week tomorrow). I am completing one for Eversheds Sutherland today and will carry over a few of the questions as both are law-based. As soon as i complete the interview for Kennedy's i will let you know :-) Such a shame there is hardly any tips on here from previous years x
Hi
Could I know what the interview question were and how was it like regarding experience and what were you told to do.
Thanks
zillian
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thank you so much for the help! I private messaged you the Eversheds ones xxx
Hi
Could I know what the question for evershed were because I also applied.
Thanks
sahraazizzz
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by zillian)
Hi
Could I know what the question for evershed were because I also applied.
Thanks
Hey if any one knows eversheds ones please let me know too

Thanks in advance
Interview Coach
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by zillian)
Hi
Could I know what the interview question were and how was it like regarding experience and what were you told to do.
Thanks
Although we can't help you with the specific questions, we can tell you that the interview will consist of 4-7 questions typically giving you 2 mins to answer. Looking at their website, Eversheds Sutherland adopts a Strengths-Based approach to recruitment (i.e. what engages and interests you) so expect the questions to be quite different to the other firms.
If you're looking to familiarise yourself with the process, then I'd encourage you to check out our profile. Best of luck.
s0phiec
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi - @fcmcmurray and I are solicitor apprentices at Withers and have made an official thread if any of you have questions we could answer :-)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post81495336
caitlinxgriffinx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by shanorourkeyx)
hi, i have just completed the video interview, and was wondering if anyone who has previously applied in past years knows how long it is until you hear back from them?? just curious xx
Do you remember what questions they asked you? As I have my video interview to do within the next few days x
Fp16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Did you do your online interview, what were the questions like?
(Original post by caitlinxgriffinx)
Do you remember what questions they asked you? As I have my video interview to do within the next few days x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.45%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (90)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.65%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (129)
14.51%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.56%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed