I need help with my story!!!! Please?!!

Watch
Plutonium-238
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I write a lot, and as you can see by my username, I am massively interested in radioactivity (plutonium is a radioactive element that is used I the same things as uranium; weapons and nuclear reactors). So it wont surprise you I'm writing a story about a girl who is radioactive and can control her own radiation levels as well as the radiation around her.
But, seeing as obviously the American government wouldn't leave her in society, they're coming after her. But, realistically, I want to know some real-type decisions they'd make so I can make my story more convincing. would they kill her once she's caught, or would they experiment on her, try to figure out how she's alive and perfectly fine? Would they send the C.I.A, the F.B.I or the army after her? What kind of decisions would they make?
Please tell me some real-sounding things!! they will get included, I promise!!!
Thank you!!
NOTE: this is set towards the end of the cold war, so 1988.
PS: if you can think of any good titles, please tell me. The ones I can think of are all boring. Thanks!!!
Matman206
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think she would be picked up by the CIA and taken to area 51 for test and other experiments. They would want to find a way to extract this power and put it into their people or weapons. Is this set in the cold war? If it was there is so much, you could do with it.
Plutonium-238
Rep:
?
(Original post by Matman206)
I think she would be picked up by the CIA and taken to area 51 for test and other experiments. They would want to find a way to extract this power and put it into their people or weapons. Is this set in the cold war? If it was there is so much, you could do with it.
I'm not really sure when to actually set it, but the cold war thing is such a good idea. Thanks!
FlintofBavaria
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The government would 100% want to use her for some kind of experiment. I do wonder if the program they have has already captured others like her, or if she really is phenomenon herself.... I also doubt she could survive on her own, because even if it was Cold War, the US agencies were still very powerful, so you'd need to add characters willing to help her.
Plutonium-238
Rep:
?
(Original post by FlintofBavaria)
The government would 100% want to use her for some kind of experiment. I do wonder if the program they have has already captured others like her, or if she really is phenomenon herself.... I also doubt she could survive on her own, because even if it was Cold War, the US agencies were still very powerful, so you'd need to add characters willing to help her.
thanks! Yeah, when she's on the run, there are some people- the receptionist in a motel that doesn't hand her in, this guy she meets in a diner, her mom when she does get caught because she crashed her car...I just wanna know...what kind of experiments would they do?
FlintofBavaria
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Plutonium-238)
thanks! Yeah, when she's on the run, there are some people- the receptionist in a motel that doesn't hand her in, this guy she meets in a diner, her mom when she does get caught because she crashed her car...I just wanna know...what kind of experiments would they do?

Oh easily everything from electro-shock stuff to probing and maybe cutting open the brain or head, pumping her with every drug, truth serums, extracting the blood to see how she works, x-rays... the list goes on. The American secret forces did and probably still does some very depraved crap to people.
Plutonium-238
Rep:
?
(Original post by FlintofBavaria)
Oh easily everything from electro-shock stuff to probing and maybe cutting open the brain or head, pumping her with every drug, truth serums, extracting the blood to see how she works, x-rays... the list goes on. The American secret forces did and probably still does some very depraved crap to people.
okay thanks i'll add it in. I included this drug to make her do whatever thay want, but I know I need more than blood samples and radiation chambers. thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (146)
4.87%
Uncertainty around my education (442)
14.76%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (337)
11.25%
Lack of purpose or motivation (418)
13.96%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (139)
4.64%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (180)
6.01%
Loneliness (257)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.64%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (122)
4.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (135)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (162)
5.41%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (265)
8.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (283)
9.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed