The Student Room Group

King's College or St Andrews?

I haven't gotten all my offers yet but best case scenario, I get an offer from both KCL and St Andrews. I currently live in London and live fairly close to King's. Which uni should I choose as my firm? I'm applying for Psychology and St Andrews has an amazing reputation for Psychology but it's such a small and remote place. However, KCL is more of my kind of place since it's in London but the Psychology degree is only 2/3 years old so I'm a bit unsure. Which one would you guys choose? Thank you for the help!
Original post by Arianne0519
I haven't gotten all my offers yet but best case scenario, I get an offer from both KCL and St Andrews. I currently live in London and live fairly close to King's. Which uni should I choose as my firm? I'm applying for Psychology and St Andrews has an amazing reputation for Psychology but it's such a small and remote place. However, KCL is more of my kind of place since it's in London but the Psychology degree is only 2/3 years old so I'm a bit unsure. Which one would you guys choose? Thank you for the help!

How do the courses compare?
Original post by Arianne0519

Hi, did you receive an offer from St Andrews?

Quick Reply

Latest