What is the most popular thread on TSR?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Leslie Knope
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What thread do you guys think?
Could even date back to the first time TSR was even made, if some of yous still use it since then x
Notnek
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Two categories : the thread with the most views and the thread with the most posts. 04MR17 Any ideas? A forum games thread perhaps?
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Notnek)
Two categories : the thread with the most views and the thread with the most posts. 04MR17 Any ideas? A forum games thread perhaps?
With auto-close at 10k now there won't be any more. The highest count to a million thread before that feature hit 18k, but is now in the bin.

The Penguin Society on the other hand had I believe 60 000 posts according to this OP...
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...d.php?t=285188
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
CTAM, ISOC, MHSS, post a picture and how you feeling right now imo
Ninja Squirrel
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How are you feeling right now is pretty popular.
the bear
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i enjoy https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...rimary_content

and https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...rimary_content
gjd800
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Any that I've made.
S.G.
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
With auto-close at 10k now there won't be any more. The highest count to a million thread before that feature hit 18k, but is now in the bin.

The Penguin Society on the other hand had I believe 60 000 posts according to this OP...
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...d.php?t=285188
Arsenal thread - 250,000 posts
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by S.G.)
Arsenal thread - 250,000 posts
:shock: That can't still be public surely....
S.G.
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The football forum is by far the most posted in. All the Arsenal threads aren’t public.

All the Chelsea threads are. There’s 8 editions going back to 2005. Even that’s on 71,000 posts now and it’s one of the less popular clubs over time on the football forum.
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
us Arsenal fans surely know ways to win impossible stuff and defy statistics
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by S.G.)
The football forum is by far the most posted in. All the Arsenal threads aren’t public.

All the Chelsea threads are. There’s 8 editions going back to 2005. Even that’s on 71,000 posts now and it’s one of the less popular clubs over time on the football forum.
Are you talking about all the threads added together? Because I'm talking about one single thread.:sly:
S.G.
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Are you talking about all the threads added together? Because I'm talking about one single thread.:sly:
Of course. It doesn’t matter if they’re separate
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by S.G.)
It's not one thread though, it's a series of threads.
sh4z
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
this one, i am from future
hannah00
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
most of them are threads about how women reject "nice guys" or all women are *****
Texxers
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by S.G.)
Surely it doesn't count adding a series of threads :laugh:
S.G.
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Texxers)
Surely it doesn't count adding a series of threads :laugh:
It's just facts bro
Texxers
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by S.G.)
It's just facts bro
On the chelsea note. Bakayoko, Conte and Rudiger need to leave my club.

Ake - The irony.
S.G.
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Texxers)
On the chelsea note. Bakayoko, Conte and Rudiger need to leave my club.

Ake - The irony.
Conte needs to leave? Deluded. Probably want Tuchel in, don't you?
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads