The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Two categories : the thread with the most views and the thread with the most posts. @04MR17 Any ideas? A forum games thread perhaps?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Notnek
Two categories : the thread with the most views and the thread with the most posts. @04MR17 Any ideas? A forum games thread perhaps?
With auto-close at 10k now there won't be any more. The highest count to a million thread before that feature hit 18k, but is now in the bin.

The Penguin Society on the other hand had I believe 60 000 posts according to this OP...
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=285188
CTAM, ISOC, MHSS, post a picture and how you feeling right now imo
How are you feeling right now is pretty popular.
Reply 6
Any that I've made.
Reply 7
Original post by 04MR17
With auto-close at 10k now there won't be any more. The highest count to a million thread before that feature hit 18k, but is now in the bin.

The Penguin Society on the other hand had I believe 60 000 posts according to this OP...
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=285188

Arsenal thread - 250,000 posts
Original post by S.G.
Arsenal thread - 250,000 posts
:shock: That can't still be public surely....
Reply 9
Original post by 04MR17

The football forum is by far the most posted in. All the Arsenal threads aren’t public.

All the Chelsea threads are. There’s 8 editions going back to 2005. Even that’s on 71,000 posts now and it’s one of the less popular clubs over time on the football forum.
Original post by 04MR17

us Arsenal fans surely know ways to win impossible stuff and defy statistics :biggrin:
Original post by S.G.
The football forum is by far the most posted in. All the Arsenal threads aren’t public.

All the Chelsea threads are. There’s 8 editions going back to 2005. Even that’s on 71,000 posts now and it’s one of the less popular clubs over time on the football forum.
Are you talking about all the threads added together? Because I'm talking about one single thread.:sly:
Reply 12
Original post by 04MR17
Are you talking about all the threads added together? Because I'm talking about one single thread.:sly:

Of course. It doesn’t matter if they’re separate
Original post by S.G.
It's not one thread though, it's a series of threads.
Reply 14
this one, i am from future
most of them are threads about how women reject "nice guys" or all women are *****
Original post by S.G.

Surely it doesn't count adding a series of threads :laugh:
Reply 17
Original post by Texxers
Surely it doesn't count adding a series of threads :laugh:

It's just facts bro
Original post by S.G.
It's just facts bro

On the chelsea note. Bakayoko, Conte and Rudiger need to leave my club.

Ake - The irony.
Reply 19
Original post by Texxers
On the chelsea note. Bakayoko, Conte and Rudiger need to leave my club.

Ake - The irony.

Conte needs to leave? Deluded. Probably want Tuchel in, don't you?

Latest