The Student Room Group

What grade is Passaggio (piano) ?

I have just finished grade 2 piano (haven't started grade 3 yet) and i started learning Passaggio by Ludovico Einaudi, i noticed that it is harder than what i usually play (i love a challenge) and was curious to see what grade it actually is :smile:
Original post by celineeee
I have just finished grade 2 piano (haven't started grade 3 yet) and i started learning Passaggio by Ludovico Einaudi, i noticed that it is harder than what i usually play (i love a challenge) and was curious to see what grade it actually is :smile:
I believe some of his other pieces are grade 6, not sure whether Passagio is too, but it might give you some indication.:colondollar:
Original post by celineeee

I'd guess grade 5 ish (maybe bordering on grade 6 due to its length). Technically it's not that hard (for grade5/6) but it needs emotion, otherwise it becomes really tedious to listen to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending