The Student Room Group

Boyfriend liking my enemy's Instagram photo?

Just to be clear I'm not the jealous type. He does sometimes like other girls photos, and I don't care at all. But today he liked this girl's photo... this girl used to bully me and he KNOWS about it, and told me that he hated her, was on my side, etc... but then he goes and likes her photo?!

AGAIN, I'm not typically jealous or insecure when it comes to random "hot" girls, but he knew what this girl did to me, so why would he do that?

Scroll to see replies

I don't particularly think there was a lot on his conscience as he liked that photo. Liking a photo takes what, 2 seconds? And when people use Instagram they are just scrolling down their feed liking photos at will. It's not such a big deal.

If it really is a problem for you then it wouldn't hurt to remind him once more.
sleep with his best friends as revenge
Original post by BrownClown_
I don't particularly think there was a lot on his conscience as he liked that photo. Liking a photo takes what, 2 seconds? And when people use Instagram they are just scrolling down their feed liking photos at will. It's not such a big deal.

If it really is a problem for you then it wouldn't hurt to remind him once more.

absolutely agree with u
Original post by hannah00
sleep with his best friends as revenge

hahahhahaha nice one though
he probably wasn't even thinking, didn't even register who this person was before he liked their photo. just remind him and he'll probably unlike it
Reply 6
He liked a photo, he didnt shag her... chill out.
Reply 7
It's a photo? It's Instagram? Sorry, but who cares?
It's like if I were to go down my Facebook and like every single post, 99% of my friends wouldn't care.
If this is affecting you, take 5 mins and ask yourself, is this really worth getting stressed or agitated about?
Original post by Adz2042
It's a photo? It's Instagram? Sorry, but who cares?
It's like if I were to go down my Facebook and like every single post, 99% of my friends wouldn't care.
If this is affecting you, take 5 mins and ask yourself, is this really worth getting stressed or agitated about?

i agree with u like think for a sec dear
I hate it when boys treat ladies like that. It's putrid.
Am I overreacting?
Original post by Anonymous
Am I overreacting?

yes u r dear
Reply 12
Don't overthink it! I like photos on Facebook without even thinking! It's literally a 1 second "oh that pic looks nice, have a like" situation. Seriously don't panic. He means no harm or wrong doing.
3 words: Don't be stupid.
Am I overreacting?

i wouldn't make a big deal about it but do mention it to him.
That's not your boyfriend. If you have beef he's supposed to inherit it like a cattle ranch. No fraternising with the opps
Reply 16
Original post by Orange s0da
That's not your boyfriend. If you have beef he's supposed to inherit it like a cattle ranch. No fraternising with the opps

Loool
Am I overreacting?

yeah babe
I think the fact that she was horrible to you just wasn't on his mind when your boyfriend liked her photo.He doesn't really hold a grudge against her like you do. Don't worry, he obviously wouldn't deliberately like her photo if it occurred to him that doing such thing would upset you!
Reply 19
Am I overreacting?

totally, get a grip

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending