The Student Room Group

Dundee University Law

My higher grades in 5th year were AABB, I got A’s in Modern Studies and Spanish and B’s in English and Business, and I have an unconditional for Robert Gordon University to study Law, however my first choice is Dundee. Dundee’s minimum grades are ABBB for Law, and my friend has had a conditional offer of a B and her grades in 5th year were ABBC, is there a high chance i’ll receive another unconditional as I exceed the minimum grades and surely cant get a condition of a B when I have better grades than her?
Reply 1
Original post by meganmudie27
My higher grades in 5th year were AABB, I got A’s in Modern Studies and Spanish and B’s in English and Business, and I have an unconditional for Robert Gordon University to study Law, however my first choice is Dundee. Dundee’s minimum grades are ABBB for Law, and my friend has had a conditional offer of a B and her grades in 5th year were ABBC, is there a high chance i’ll receive another unconditional as I exceed the minimum grades and surely cant get a condition of a B when I have better grades than her?

I wouldn't assume that you will get an unconditional just because you have one from another uni and have better grades than your friend
I’m not assuming, I just don’t know how it would be justified if we both have the same condition when there’s a difference in grades, but I know University’s never make sense with their offers.
Reply 3
Original post by meganmudie27
I’m not assuming, I just don’t know how it would be justified if we both have the same condition when there’s a difference in grades, but I know University’s never make sense with their offers.

Your offer could be lower. You can't know this though, and I wouldn't sit worrying or assuming what Dundee is going to do with your offer. At the end of the day, it will be justified.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending