How many piercings do you have?

Watch
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I only have two at the moment, but have had more in the past. I have my left nostril pierced and my right earlobe, where I wear a 10mm plug. I did have both of my earlobes pierced twice and my lip pierced, but I took out my lip piercing and the rest of the ear ones failed. I'm hoping to get more ear piercings this year and possibly my septum pierced

How many piercings do you have, and what are they?
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
I only have two at the moment, but have had more in the past. I have my left nostril pierced and my right earlobe, where I wear a 10mm plug. I did have both of my earlobes pierced twice and my lip pierced, but I took out my lip piercing and the rest of the ear ones failed. I'm hoping to get more ear piercings this year and possibly my septum pierced

None! I'll never get any anyway.

Did they hurt?
chelseadagg3r
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
None! I'll never get any anyway.

Did they hurt?
Hmm, I don't know, man. Sure you won't be tempted by a funky navel piercing or something? :laugh:

My nose piercing felt really sharp and my eyes watered like mad. Not a good day for liquid eyeliner. Other than that, they really weren't bad at all. I've had more painful blood tests, and considering a few times I've not even felt those that should really say something
cat_mac
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’ve had eight piercings, now only two that I have jewellery in. Two on my left ear (double lobe), four on my right ear (double lobe, helix and rook), right nostril, belly bar.

Belly and rook are the only ones I keep in all the time, occasionally wear ‘normal’ earrings if i’m going out.
Lepidolite
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
None.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
bears don't have piercings :rolleyes:
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Only one. I keep thinking I'll do my ear more but I can't be arsed going somewhere to do it. Might get a darning needle and a spud and do it that way.
ciarajude
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have my right ear rook, my left ear cartilage, my nose and today I got my ear lobes pierced for the first time!
LavenderBlueSky88
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
6 x lobe
2 x Helix
1 x forward helix
1 x conch

Want a rook but my others all took AGES to heal. My helixes I’ve had for over 3 years and only now have they started to settle and let me put a ring in etc without swelling up. Don’t know why. So I probably won’t get any more - plus not supposed to have them at work anyway.
Danny00
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
5 right lobe
3 left lobe
1 helix (just completely healed hell yea )
1 rook
aemal emma
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have my left ear twice pierced and my right ear thrice ( 1st and 2nd with a cartilage piercing ). Although the cartilage piercing looks very good, it's not easy to handle it. At times, it pains like hell. So cartilage piercing is nice but I would not suggest it to anyone. lol
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've twelve and plan on getting more.

Left ear - lobe (x2), tragus
Right ear - lobe (x2), helix (x2), daith
Plus right nostril, navel, and two microdermals on my sternum.
username3150658
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have two. But I WANT ALL MY EAR PIERCED LIKE BEYONCE’S.

I haven’t worn earrings in bare time tho.
annonymous_234
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have the regular lobe piercings and one cartilage piercing at the top of my right ear. I want more ear piercings and a nose ring.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
7 in total. 3 lobes, tragus and helix in my right ear, 2 lobes in my left ear.
nxvxr
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just four. Single lobes (previously stretched, removed because one ear wouldn’t get any bigger than 14mm, both shrunk back to normal now) and two helix piercings in my right ear.

Aiming for three lobe piercings in each ear and my right rook. I’ll potentially add more in my ears after that if I think there’s something worth adding without making my ears look really cluttered.
Myriam18
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)

I only have 2 one in each ear but i don't dare to make more I'm scared of the pain I will feel.
toorus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have had 11 altogether but I’ve had 1 that closed up because I didn’t want it anymore.
On my right ear I have 3 lobe piercings and a inner conch.
On my left ear I have 2 lobe piercings, a helix, tragus and daith.
Then I have a regular nose piercing.
chelseadagg3r
Rep:
?
(Original post by nxvxr)
Just four. Single lobes (previously stretched, removed because one ear wouldn’t get any bigger than 14mm, both shrunk back to normal now) and two helix piercings in my right ear.

Aiming for three lobe piercings in each ear and my right rook. I’ll potentially add more in my ears after that if I think there’s something worth adding without making my ears look really cluttered.
How long did you have your lobes stretched before letting them shrink down? How long did it take? I've been thinking about it more and more recently. I'd just love to have a nice pair or earrings!
mimiufo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Both lobes
Helix
Scaffolding

School made me take out a lot but I’m getting more on Friday and hoping to get my septum, double lobes and anti helix done lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads