mohamed93120
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
any opinions on which a levls are the easiest or which can give an easy pass?
NamesAreEffort
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Whichever interest you the most.
Api00
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mohamed93120)
any opinions on which a levls are the easiest or which can give an easy pass?
if your good at coursework, then btec subjects are the way to go for an easy grade. If not, then non-facilating subjects would be the easiest.
Physcology, sociology, crimonology(although there's controlled assessment).
But be aware, every A-level is hard regardless of what you pick. So don't be fooled into thinking something is easier just because it's soft. If there's not a lot of application, then there's a s*** load of content which needs to be memorized, such as physcology
delporto8
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This all depends on your personal ability, if you're phenomenal with number and algebraic skills, there's pretty much no chance you'll choose English as an A level. I most likely say Art & Design, Maths, English Language, Languages such as French, German, Italian, etc and even Business! There's also the exploration of several BTECs also.

The hardest are most likely (depending on your personal preference): Further Maths, Chemistry, History, Computer Science and weirdly Japanese and even more.
Api00
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by delporto8)
This all depends on your personal ability, if you're phenomenal with number and algebraic skills, there's pretty much no chance you'll choose English as an A level. I most likely say Art & Design, Maths, English Language, Languages such as French, German, Italian, etc and even Business! There's also the exploration of several BTECs also.

The hardest are most likely (depending on your personal preference): Further Maths, Chemistry, History, Computer Science and weirdly Japanese and even more.
If you're saying maths and languages are hard, then i'd say your wrong. these are facilitating subjects which are very hard and deemed hard subjects by unis.
delporto8
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Api00)
If you're saying maths and languages are hard, then i'd say your wrong. these are facilitating subjects which are very hard and deemed hard subjects by unis.
I am saying this depending on your personal preference. For example, I am an A at Further Maths so far yet I still find it intrinsically difficult to get my head around it. Additionally, you didn't clearly read what I have put either.
Api00
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by delporto8)
I am saying this depending on your personal preference. For example, I am an A at Further Maths so far yet I still find it intrinsically difficult to get my head around it. Additionally, you didn't clearly read what I have put either.
whoooo, brag much??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (373)
44.3%
No (89)
10.57%
I'm not old enough (380)
45.13%

Watched Threads