The Student Room Group

Fake Calvin Klein’s?

I bought some Calvin Klein underwear from Matalan and it doesn’t seem right, can people look at the picture and tell me about it? Thanks

6F34F5EC-8A28-407B-B71D-B97A38FDCFF6.jpg.jpeg
Reply 1
lol since when did matalan start selling branded she*t all I see there is EASY stuff😂
Original post by oliverflanders
I bought some Calvin Klein underwear from Matalan and it doesn’t seem right, can people look at the picture and tell me about it? Thanks

I have the genuine black Calvin Klein underwear and I'm afraid mine don't have that label on them... :s-smilie: Tbf though, what does it matter if they're fake? I'd assume you paid less than market value for them, otherwise why not just buy them from a genuine place? Also isn't like a girl is gonna be like "Let me see the labels of your underwear" before she goes all Marty's mum on you :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CTLevers
I have the genuine black Calvin Klein underwear and I'm afraid mine don't have that label on them... :s-smilie: Tbf though, what does it matter if they're fake? I'd assume you paid less than market value for them, otherwise why not just buy them from a genuine place? Also isn't like a girl is gonna be like "Let me see the labels of your underwear" before she goes all Marty's mum on you :biggrin:

I paid £35 for them, so not exactly like I paid the price for fakes, I was expecting the real deal for nearly market price.
Those look real to me.

Here are some examples of fakes:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PfFrdRhZv4c#
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v84LsOQ_qO8

Notice the difference in the branding at the top.
Original post by oliverflanders
I paid £35 for them, so not exactly like I paid the price for fakes, I was expecting the real deal for nearly market price.

£35 for underwear!? Wtf how many in a pack? For that price I want a minimum of 50
Reply 6
I’ve got a pair of these boxers from Debenhams and they have the same tag as yours, I think they’re fake.

Quick Reply

Latest