Bekah_m
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm picking my GCSE options on Wednesday and I need some advice. I want to be a lawyer when I'm older. I'm going to pick History , French and for my last option either R.E, Sociology or Drama.

Drama- I've loved drama from a young age and I've been in many drama performances. I'm going to pick 2 facilitating subjects so this could be my fun subject.

Sociology & R.E- It seems really interested and it can help me with the career i want when I'm older.

I'm leaning towards R.E and drama, but what one should I pick?
Zhel
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think choose RE. I took it at gcse and am now taking it at Alevel and didn’t find it too hard so as long as your teachers are good you should be fine.
stalkingsilence
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bekah_m)
I'm picking my GCSE options on Wednesday and I need some advice. I want to be a lawyer when I'm older. I'm going to pick History , French and for my last option either R.E, Sociology or Drama.

Drama- I've loved drama from a young age and I've been in many drama performances. I'm going to pick 2 facilitating subjects so this could be my fun subject.

Sociology & R.E- It seems really interested and it can help me with the career i want when I'm older.

I'm leaning towards R.E and drama, but what one should I pick?
I was going through the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago and I talked to a lot of my teachers which really helped. I think that no matter where in your timetable, you should have at least one subject which you love. If that's a compulsory subject, brilliant. If it'd not, then make sure it is in your options. As a drama enthusiast, I would encourage you to take drama. Around 40% of your GCSE is completed by the end of year 10 and that's all through what you do in class. Your final exam in May 2020 is only worth 40% of your final grade. Drama also teaches you valuable skills, many of which you would need to become a lawyer; public speaking, thinking on the spot etc. Good luck with whatever you choose, and enjoy it!
username3434964
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Drama
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads