Turn on thread page Beta

Depression or something different? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I’m 15. I have no friends and I don’t get on with my family. I have exams soon as I am in year 11. I have been crying a lot, worried, easy to wind up, getting angry and feeling like I don’t want to be here (NOT KILL MY SELF). I don’t know if this is depression or what .Is anyone
    the same and do u have any advice?
    XXXXX
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been going through all of that. If you ever need to talk to someone, call the Samaritans (116 123). They’re fantastic. You don’t have to be feeling suicidal to call them and they’re available 24/7, completely free, and confidental.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Katieb1232002)
    Hi. I’m 15. I have no friends and I don’t get on with my family. I have exams soon as I am in year 11. I have been crying a lot, worried, easy to wind up, getting angry and feeling like I don’t want to be here (NOT KILL MY SELF). I don’t know if this is depression or what .Is anyone
    the same and do u have any advice?
    XXXXX
    Well whatever it is it's the same advice, so start there and see what comes of it.

Best thing to do is go see your GP and have a chat about how you're feeling. They have access to knowledge and services that can support you.
    You can also talk to your school about using their counselling service and have a look at the info and advice on sites like mind.org and childline.
    A lot of the advice given for things like depression is actually good for a lot of things so it's worth having a look and giving it a go even if you're not sure what you have.

Definitely sounds like this is affecting you negatively and hard to deal with so I really do suggest getting some support from your GP and maybe school. Doesn't matter if it's depression or whatever else. It's making you feel bad and that's not something you should have to just put up with.

Hope you start to feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.