Small bleeding in the ear

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
After school, I got home and felt something in my ear. It ended up being a very small amount of blood. Should I be concerned?
ToothpasteTiger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah. I’d get that checked out- bleeding from the ear cannot be good
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Depends. Sometimes you get little spots or cuts in your ear which is nothing. Was it coming from all the way inside your ear or just around like the entrance to the ear canal? How much is a very small amount?
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
After school, I got home and felt something in my ear. It ended up being a very small amount of blood. Should I be concerned?
Do you know if it actually came from inside your ear? It could just be a little spot or cut, happens to us all, or possibly infection or something else. If you feel around, without sticking anything right in your ear or anything, can you feel anywhere with a bit of tenderness or anything that feels a bit odd, possibly a cut or something?
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You can get spots in/ near the edge of your ears and they can bleed a surprising amount. If it's a one off and not from right inside your ear then I wouldn't worry- probably just a tiny spot.
If it happens again or you know it was from properly inside your ear then you should probably see a doctor about it just to be safe. Ditto if there's any ear ache or other pain past what you could expect from a little spot.
You could also call a pharmacy to see what advice they can give.

You could also ask somebody to shine a torch at your ear and see if they can find the remains of a spot or little cut. Just don't put anything inside your ear or fuss about poking at it cos that could make it hurt or damage your ear.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
did you have ear sex at any point today?
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
did you have ear sex at any point today?
Rangur moshola, amar ranna
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.56%
I'm not sure (56)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (588)
48.64%

Watched Threads