The Student Room Group

gf and bf

So guys whose going through a break up rn??? I swear it's killing me
Reply 1
Not really a break-up for me, but more of a lost friend who's sunk so low, she's a hoe (has a sugar daddy to pay for stuff & a fwb for 'you know') & she's 18.
So as it's only affecting me and no one else I know, I've cut contact with her, but I'm finding it hard to forget about her.
Anyways..
Need to hit the gym again tomorrow to focus on myself.
Reply 2
Original post by Adz2042
Not really a break-up for me, but more of a lost friend who's sunk so low, she's a hoe (has a sugar daddy to pay for stuff & a fwb for 'you know':wink: & she's 18.
So as it's only affecting me and no one else I know, I've cut contact with her, but I'm finding it hard to forget about her.
Anyways..
Need to hit the gym again tomorrow to focus on myself.

Good luck Bro. But do you like her? This girl was with me for 9 months and she threw it away for no reason. For some reason I can't let go.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Good luck Bro. But do you like her? This girl was with me for 9 months and she threw it away for no reason. For some reason I can't let go.

I do like her, and want to be there for her, but she doesn't, (which i'm ok with) & she sees herself as single forever, unattractive etc.
hence why she does 'lifts' (picks people up & drives them to secluded areas for sexual favours).
it hurts a bit knowing that a friend is doing this to herself & you can't do anything about it.
Reply 4
Original post by Adz2042
I do like her, and want to be there for her, but she doesn't, (which i'm ok with) & she sees herself as single forever, unattractive etc.
hence why she does 'lifts' (picks people up & drives them to secluded areas for sexual favours).
it hurts a bit knowing that a friend is doing this to herself & you can't do anything about it.

Broo make her stop. Make her see her worth. Make her see that you see her as what you see her. Don't let her do this to herself. If anyone can do that its you!!!!! Don't let her do that to herself.
Reply 5
Do you want to talk about it? What happened?
I feel like me and my boyfriend of 3 years are on the edge of breaking up and it’s the worst feeling. So I can’t even imagine what it’s like when it actually happens. That scares me the most. But you can do it!
Reply 7
[QUOTE="Anonymous;75924696"]I feel like me and my boyfriend of 3 years are on the edge of breaking up and it’s the worst feeling. So I can’t even imagine what it’s like when it actually happens. That scares me the most. But you can do it![/QUOTE

Thank you so much!!! Talk it out before it happens. I had no choice in the matter. She cheated on me and I caught both of them at it. LOOLL. Funny how I was going to give her something she wanted. I feel like she just used me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending