Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which accommodation is best for first year student nurses at uni of liverpool?? Thanks
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Crown Place!

ReputationRep:
    Crown Place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisemay99)
    Crown Place!
    Thank you I have sent my preferences now. I put Crown Place as my first option Still deciding whether I want to go to Liverpool or Nottingham. Are you a student there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_ophie_)
    Thank you I have sent my preferences now. I put Crown Place as my first option Still deciding whether I want to go to Liverpool or Nottingham. Are you a student there?
    Crown place is the best, I think i've posted a review in one of the previous threads about it! I'm a current first year at Liverpool uni and live there! Notts and Liverpool are both good unis. But Liverpool is a better city!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NKSSSSS09)
    Crown place is the best, I think i've posted a review in one of the previous threads about it! I'm a current first year at Liverpool uni and live there! Notts and Liverpool are both good unis. But Liverpool is a better city!
    Aw amazing! Thanks for replying. I absolutely love the city of Liverpool. I am just going to go on the Offer-holder days for each and make my mind up from there Glad to hear you're enjoying your first year there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_ophie_)
    Aw amazing! Thanks for replying. I absolutely love the city of Liverpool. I am just going to go on the Offer-holder days for each and make my mind up from there Glad to hear you're enjoying your first year there!
    Awesome! if you come to see crown place I may be showing prospective students around as a tour guide! hope to see you there!

University open days

1. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.