Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Losing your virginity experiences watch

Girls (and guys if you want to share) what was your experience like when losing your virginity?
    Did it hurt? Did you bleed? Does it only hurt the first time? Were you scared? Was the guy understanding?

I'm still a virgin and would like to clear some myths about losing your virginity.

Thanks in advance.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes, no idea, not really, yes.

Rate the pain put of 10? 10 being horrific pain, 1 being mild pain

ReputationRep:
    I set it down for two minutes and when I came back it was gone! Been searching for it ever since 💔

it was the most painfulest thing ever, omg i legit felt like i was dying. i was screaming ARGHhhhhh stop it, its sooooooooooooo painful omggg pleeeeease stop i was crying so hard but he didn't stop, it only lasted two minutes as well but they was like the longest two minutes ever , i legit have ptsd, i've needed therapy for years to try and forget about the pain, the pain was worse than childbirth, worse than getting stabbed or blown up omg neverrrr have sex arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! !!!!!!!! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    it was the most painfulest thing ever, omg i legit felt like i was dying. i was screaming ARGHhhhhh stop it, its sooooooooooooo painful omggg pleeeeease stop i was crying so hard but he didn't stop, it only lasted two minutes as well but they was like the longest two minutes ever , i legit have ptsd, i've needed therapy for years to try and forget about the pain, the pain was worse than childbirth, worse than getting stabbed or blown up omg neverrrr have sex arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! !!!!!!!! :cry:
    ok maybe you didn't have sex with a normal human being¿
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I havent so cant really help :lol:

Just want to see the replies!

Girls (and guys if you want to share) what was your experience like when losing your virginity?
    Did it hurt? Did you bleed? Does it only hurt the first time? Were you scared? Was the guy understanding?

I'm still a virgin and would like to clear some myths about losing your virginity.

Thanks in advance.
    Yes it hurt, I'm a woman. It wasn't awful pain, just like when you put a tampon in at the wrong angle. Kind of pinching pain, but it quickly goes away. No, I didn't bleed. No, it doesn't hurt only the first time. If I stop having sex for a few months then have it again, the pain comes back but goes away much quicker (suppose I'm adjusting). No I wasn't scared. My partner and I trusted each other and told each other what we wanted and when to stop and that kind of stuff. It was slightly awkward because of angles etc (he's taller than me) but you find your rhythm fairly quickly. Just don't rush it, take your time, let each other know you're okay and it'll be good. It gets better the more you do it though.

Yes it hurt, I'm a woman. It wasn't awful pain, just like when you put a tampon in at the wrong angle. Kind of pinching pain, but it quickly goes away. No, I didn't bleed. No, it doesn't hurt only the first time. If I stop having sex for a few months then have it again, the pain comes back but goes away much quicker (suppose I'm adjusting). No I wasn't scared. My partner and I trusted each other and told each other what we wanted and when to stop and that kind of stuff. It was slightly awkward because of angles etc (he's taller than me) but you find your rhythm fairly quickly. Just don't rush it, take your time, let each other know you're okay and it'll be good. It gets better the more you do it though.
    Can you rate the pain out of 10..
    I can't take pain. It scares me that it hurts if you stop for a while then have sex again.. Why's life so hard?

I purposely broke my hymen through self exploration before I ever had sex - I wanted to bypass the awkward painful / bleeding moment if I met a guy. It doesnt break and bleed in one go, it can take a few tries to finally get there. It was a bit sore - felt like pinching - but the pain went eventually, and then when I met my current boyfriend, my first time having sex was amazing!

I purposely broke my hymen through self exploration before I ever had sex - I wanted to bypass the awkward painful / bleeding moment if I met a guy. It doesnt break and bleed in one go, it can take a few tries to finally get there. It was a bit sore - felt like pinching - but the pain went eventually, and then when I met my current boyfriend, my first time having sex was amazing!
    Could your boyfriend tell that your hymen was broken? apparently guys can tell if you're not a virgin?

Mine did hurt, but it was enjoyable because I had set it up in my mind that it was going to be awful so I went in with no standards set for quality. I dont think the guy was expecting it to be bad, so I guess he was more disappointed than me.

It was like a pinching pain like the others described but it kind of got better as it went on. The pain was only there on entry. The worse part was trying to work out the best way to position ourselves and trying to get it in. Maybe depending on how hard to get it in is what some say shows whether you are a virgin or not and how much pain you feel.

I also bled and was sore for a good week after. That was the worse bit.

ReputationRep:
    It hurt me quite a lot tbh, make sure he goes slwo and that you are turned on to start with. I only bled the second time which was weird but there was hardly anything. the first few times were always very tight and sore at the start but they always were much better after like a minute
    but i would really recomend maybe using lube because it will feel a lot smoother
    My boyfriend was so sweet and understanding and went reallly slow which helped a lot for me to adjust.

ReputationRep:
    Did it hurt? Did you bleed? Does it only hurt the first time?
    No. It didn't hurt my first time at all and there was no bleeding. Other times with other men, yes. The difference being the amount of foreplay beforehand.

Were you scared? Was the guy understanding?
    I was nervous for a lot of reasons. I lost my virginity in a ONS to a man ten years my senior in the BDSM scene. I'd only been talking to him an hour when I agreed to go to his room. He told me outright he could tell I was nervous and talked me through everything he was doing. When I didn't want to do something, he didn't guilt or pressure me. There was a lot of foreplay involved, which is why there was no pain. Well, not from the penetration anyway.

Could your boyfriend tell that your hymen was broken? apparently guys can tell if you're not a virgin?
    my boyfriend only had a couple ONS before we started dating, so he wasn't very experienced either. I didn't outright ask him "could you tell my hymen was already broken" because 1. thats a weird question to ask, and 2. it doesnt matter if he can tell its broken or not.
    My hymen was broken but I was still a virgin - it can be broken through other means such as playing rigorous sports etc, and some people don't even have a hymen. Being a virgin means you haven't had sex, it doesn't mean your hymen is unbroken.

If I hadn't broken it myself before meeting my boyfriend, sex would have been unenjoyable for both of us in the beginning!

Thanks in advance.
    It hurt a little at first, but wasn't as bad as I was expecting. No bleeding. We had tried a few times before but were unsuccessful (I think I was too tense and scared) but this time I was more relaxed. My partner was understanding - it helps if you are in a strong relationship.

ReputationRep:

Thanks in advance.
    I LOST IT TO MY right hand

ReputationRep:
    I remember the first I popped my cheery.:closedeyes:

It was so awkward and quick, like boom bam bing.

In and out, nutted quickly and didn't even enjoy it.

It felt numb like nothingness!

The wonders of fore-play!:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszshorTeea786)
    I remember the first I popped my cheery.:closedeyes:

It was so awkward and quick, like boom bam bing.

In and out, nutted quickly and didn't even enjoy it.

It felt numb like nothingness!

The wonders of fore-play!:borat:
    How romantic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Volibear)
    How romantic
    I know right!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.