Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A2 1 Clash of Ideologies Study Help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so for some reason CCEA has decided to hate on me and my generation and has subjected us to a brand new spec on a course that was already hard and confusing enough as is - so does anyone have any resources or have any advice to help me survive the pain in the anus that is Clash of Ideologies (considering I need to get an A in History lol)?

ReputationRep:
    CCEA are the worst, I relate, I have no idea how to write the essay and option 5 is the only option where there is no eBook. Not to mention the clash of ideologies revision guide by ccea isn't coming out until the end of August???? Are they having a laugh

ReputationRep:
    Omg tell me about it! I've been buying lots of Russia revision guides and finding that none of them are actually of any relevance to the course! And apparently no where actually documents anything to do with the West? What an almighty pain in my ******** like
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Im doing partition of Ireland as well and ccea haven't provided any information on the interpretations questions same as last year as well. CCEA is an absolute joke, sick of them messing up my a levels because they can't be bothered to do their jobs properly

ReputationRep:
    We are literally the same! What school do you go to? I find partition a lot easier than clash though, there's something about clash that I just can't get!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    did you get any help?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, did you know that CCEA have FINALLY published an ebook for Clash? I am teaching it this year, you're right, its really tough! Main things for the essay are:1. cover the whole time period2. You cannot write about everything in 1 hour! Select the best examples of events/changes to help you answer that question3. make sure the points you select to write about are actually ansering that specific question4. Always link back to the question - clearly expain how you are asnwering it!

ReputationRep:
    CCEA published a clash ebook, where is it?And thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    Ccea website

History Revised 2018
    Support materials
    A21

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 17, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.