Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I did a year at university I failed however I passed 80 Credits.

    Are these eligible to be transferred?
    • Community Assistant

    Community Assistant
    It's usually possible to transfer credits in to the OU - you can read more here: http://www.open.ac.uk/study/credit-transfer/

    If you want to transfer the credit towards a named degree, it would have to be a very close match to the content of that degree (i.e. you may not be able to transfer all of it). But you can usually transfer everything in to an Open Degree, so that can be a good option in these circumstances.
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.