Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

We was so close but lately hes starting to act funny around me, hes not himself anymore? But he will be fine with other people. The other day my friend caught him looking at me and he quickly turned around?

ReputationRep:
    People change.
    Maybe it hurts you to see that he isn't committing to you as you thought he would? He needs to know this or he'll get away with emotional blackmail.

ReputationRep:
    Short answer: Yes

Longer answer: They might have been great friends with you but started to develop feelings for you. But he might not think you feel the same way or is scared of ruining the relationship so he even might try and avoid you to try and "get rid" of those romantic feelings for you. When you develop feelings for someone you do change the way you behave around them. Even if only on a subconscious level.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.