Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone im an international student and i currently have 2 offers for vet school in the uk starting in sept 2018. i am currently leaning towards glasgow but i was just wondering why its ranking has been dropping over the past few years?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by sushisislife)
    hi everyone im an international student and i currently have 2 offers for vet school in the uk starting in sept 2018. i am currently leaning towards glasgow but i was just wondering why its ranking has been dropping over the past few years?
    University rankings are influenced by lots of data and honestly mean very little in real terms. It is very normal for universities to fluctuate year by year. It's 2nd in the UK and 7th worldwide following a quick google, so I'm not sure why this would concern you at all.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 7, 2018

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.