Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Thank you for visiting my content first.

I am studying at Westminster for business management.
    To be honest, I have looked at some opinions that that uni is not academic and weak universities. I didn't know that when I apply for.

Currently I have done my first year with a first degree.
    I tried to apply for some universities like KCL, but I could get an offer from them.
    QM, ROYAL want me to study in their universities, but I think that it is time-consuming to start to study from year again even though they are good universities.

So I would like to ask you some.
    1. how difficult to get into LSE, imperial , kings, ucl ,LBS for master , to be honest please based on your experiences. Specifically, 2;1 or first degree are enough to get into?
    2. What do you think about entering into other universities (es, from QM to KING).
    3. I heard the rank of university is not really important when getting places for master, rather they're more considering the degrees. is it true?

I have no idea whether I am going in right ways.
    • TSR Community Team

TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.