Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fiddletrio)
    Probably getting an insight into what the teacher is like and how well we can hold a conversation without feeling awkward tbh. Do you have sc?
    Yep - hizmajestykwabs

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what the points were out of for the exams and is this added to our interview score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cantdecide238587)
    Anyone know what the points were out of for the exams and is this added to our interview score?
    No one actually knows. Some people are saying it is out of 500 but I'm starting to believe that it may not be out of anything. Please take everything on tsr with a pinch of salt as no one actually knows yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihatelife2)
    No one actually knows. Some people are saying it is out of 500 but I'm starting to believe that it may not be out of anything. Please take everything on tsr with a pinch of salt as no one actually knows yet.
    True. Someone said that anyone with a score of over 500 is lying, but might not be true as someone got 612 and has an interview in Further Maths...

ReputationRep:
    Ohh ok.

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think of pre us

ReputationRep:
    They seem pretty similar to A-levels but I have heard that a Pre-U course is meant to be harder than their A-level counterpart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihatelife2)
    They seem pretty similar to A-levels but I have heard that a Pre-U course is meant to be harder than their A-level counterpart.
    I'm doing Pre-U English Lit at Harris. I wonder how much harder it is...

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the pre u courses as they provide more breath and independent research. Ill be taking 3 pre u and 1 A level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HisMajesty_Kwabz)
    True. Someone said that anyone with a score of over 500 is lying, but might not be true as someone got 612 and has an interview in Further Maths...
    1) there are no interviews on further maths

2) that person also said her interview is on the 21st, when clearly in the letter it said that interviews are either on the 8th or the 10th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tedgfbtebfetedfb)

2) that person also said her interview is on the 21st, when clearly in the letter it said that interviews are either on the 8th or the 10th
    Yh that person was def lying unless she got into a different harris school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tedgfbtebfetedfb)

Ohhh... thanks for letting me know!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    it cannot be out of 500 because my friend acc achieved 535 for her score
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give advice for the interviews on maths , I have it this Saturday at 1:00

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentnkaga)
    Can anyone give advice for the interviews on maths , I have it this Saturday at 1:00
    Think aloud. Your thought process is what the interviewers want to see. What steps you take to solve an unfamiliar problem could determine if they want you in their class.

ReputationRep:
    are people on thursday wearing school uniform?

ReputationRep:
    are people on thursday wearing school uniform?
    Hey! I know I said my interview was on Saturday, but due to circumstances, I will actually also be in the Westminster/St. James's Park/Victoria area on Thursday as well! Maybe I'll see you there...

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.