The Student Room Group

Maintenance

Hi, i am in semester 2 now and i made a mistake of not applying for maintenance loan and i regretting it.

I want to know if i can still apply for maintenance loan or not for the remainder of this year ?

And if i can how do i do this, what evidence will i need, how long it will take

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Original post by UniStudent456
Hi, i am in semester 2 now and i made a mistake of not applying for maintenance loan and i regretting it.

I want to know if i can still apply for maintenance loan or not for the remainder of this year ?

And if i can how do i do this, what evidence will i need, how long it will take

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Hi UniStudent456 ,

You will be pleased to know its simple to change the amount of Maintenance Loan you wish to borrow .

These changes can be made via the online Change of Circumstances, under the 'Loan Amount' section and can be made up to one month before the end of the academic year.

If you decide to make this change from No to Yes, you can do this online via your online account up to one month before the end of the academic year.

If you are not able to change the loan amounts online or print off the form, then if you give us a call, we can post the Maintenance Loan Request Form to you.

If you wish the maximum loan based on your household income, you will need also to ask for your application to be meansted.

You will find the appropriate forms you need to change your application to include your household income here,

http://bit.ly/Oty2LV

Thanks Rona
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi UniStudent456 ,

You will be pleased to know its simple to change the amount of Maintenance Loan you wish to borrow .

These changes can be made via the online Change of Circumstances, under the 'Loan Amount' section and can be made up to one month before the end of the academic year.

If you decide to make this change from No to Yes, you can do this online via your online account up to one month before the end of the academic year.

If you are not able to change the loan amounts online or print off the form, then if you give us a call, we can post the Maintenance Loan Request Form to you.

If you wish the maximum loan based on your household income, you will need also to ask for your application to be meansted.

You will find the appropriate forms you need to change your application to include your household income here,

http://bit.ly/Oty2LV

Thanks Rona

Hi

Thanks for the reply

i went onto sfe and logged onto my account and looked for the section'change of circumstances' but i could not find this

i havent applied for maintenance loan (only the tuition fee which is £9250) so i think that could be the reason why i cant see the link

Or could you let me know which forms i will need to apply for maintenance loan

could you also give me a telephone number to ring on about this matter

your reply would be much appreciated

thanks for your help
Original post by UniStudent456
Hi

Thanks for the reply

i went onto sfe and logged onto my account and looked for the section'change of circumstances' but i could not find this

i havent applied for maintenance loan (only the tuition fee which is £9250) so i think that could be the reason why i cant see the link

Or could you let me know which forms i will need to apply for maintenance loan

could you also give me a telephone number to ring on about this matter

your reply would be much appreciated

thanks for your help

Hi UniStudent456,

You would have been assessed for a Maintenance Loan amount even if you did not request this initially. If you are unable to locate the link online to 'make a loan adjustment' you can call us on 0300 100 0607 and one of our advisors can send you the Maintenance Loan request the form .

Thanks

Louise
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi UniStudent456,

You would have been assessed for a Maintenance Loan amount even if you did not request this initially. If you are unable to locate the link online to 'make a loan adjustment' you can call us on 0300 100 0607 and one of our advisors can send you the Maintenance Loan request the form .

Thanks

Louise

thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending